Spotted - NSW

Spotted JV11NL and BG PETE at a underground car park yesterday at 415pm.. LOL!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Cars are LOOKING FLY AS USUAL...

Underground at sly bald guy performance ;)

Unfortunately spotted a red Aurion Sportivo with a WRX bonnet scoop on Cowpasture rd West Hoxton.

I wanted to stab myself in the eyes, or the driver.

Wanted to go off at him but he was going in the other direction.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Edited by ZR6XY

Came across a Yellow FJ cruiser this morning, thought these wont suppose to be released for another 3 months or so.

It looked pretty beasty in the Rear Vision Mirror before it overtook me

Managed to take a snap of it.. :)

post-17377-0-15372900-1294953483_thumb.j

hey Ken,

i saw ur EP3 at lidcombe yesterday - u drove past Dooleys around 630pm

Hey man!

Yeah, I usually go via there to go home from work! Did you see the black R34 GTR outside Dooleys?

hey Ken,

i saw ur EP3 at lidcombe yesterday - u drove past Dooleys around 630pm

Hey man!

Yeah, I usually go via there to go home from work! Did you see the black R34 GTR outside Dooleys?

Nah, i was walking, i saw you with ur hand out the window LOL, ur ep3r, and a silver corolla with stivo rims and black stivo kit.

was gonna scream ur name - buh decided not to look like an idiot HAHA

clean car man... race! :P

i see at least 1-2 times a week, a black 05 sportivo lowered with dark tinted tail lights on heathcote Rd heading liverpool way. wondering if your on here lol?

Also another black sportivo in woolooware. I always see you turning right on kingsway to go past the golf club. (spotted you the last 3 days lol)

Black facelift stivo passing along camden valley way and narellan rd this afternoon around 2:45pm, any one on here?

haha that was me dude. i gave you a wave as i went past but wasnt sure if you knew it was me lol

your car looks good with the new wheels.

Black facelift stivo passing along camden valley way and narellan rd this afternoon around 2:45pm, any one on here?

haha that was me dude. i gave you a wave as i went past but wasnt sure if you knew it was me lol

your car looks good with the new wheels.

hey phil yea i saw you but not far behind you was another one lol...plates were "AWW-65E" i thought you would have seen him to lol

thanks dude, but im having second thought about the wheels, may be starting my part out very very soon :ph34r: