Spotted - NSW

black facelift 2010 corolla on cabramatta rd. it had a those little tiny light bulbs on the headlights similar to the ones on an audi/bmw, which i was MIRIN ;) HIT ME UP!!

WTF is 'MIRIN' ?! Is this meant to mean 'admiring' ??

*must be getting on.....*

black facelift 2010 corolla on cabramatta rd. it had a those little tiny light bulbs on the headlights similar to the ones on an audi/bmw, which i was MIRIN ;) HIT ME UP!!

*must be getting on.....*

its meant to be, R U 'MIRIN, COME AT ME BRO

made famous by youtube sensation Zyzz.

I prefer to think of it as a sweet Japanese condiment.....

Mirin

Haha. Before you went across to the other side of eastwood, did you see two aussies staring as you drove along? was me :lol: I also saw your car sitting out the front of the post office.. not stalking at all.

Your car looks good by the way!

Yea I saw you, and I was wondering why the hell is this bloke staring. Haha, full tripped out.

Thanks for the compliment, bunch of cosmetic mods will be going on shortly, so maybe you will think it's someone elses next time. :P

PS. If you park near the oval, then I've seen your car too. B)

Oh how embarrassing haha. I just love the black sportivos with the yellow fog lights, they look sick. Actually this reminds me when i saw another black sportivo in eastwood. I went around the block to see where it went.. Not sure if it was you. :blink: It looked heaps clean.

I wasnt in my car then but if i do go to eastwood i park in the carpark next to Retrovision usually.

Spotted a silver zze levin with a tocau sticker on the rear window on Church Street, Parramatta around 1030pm

That was mee

you wrote that 3 times now :huh:

seen a blue tivo coming from burnett street merrylands on to m4 side by side then tivo got off on homebush bay yesterday..

also seen black tivo near granville macca's young guy on his p's after 5pm monday

Spotted JVN11L (in his truck) on allambie road around 2am.

2am? thats bloody early man what are you doing up at that time? and whats john doing in this area :ph34r:

spotted a silver stivo on homebush bay drive turning onto the M4 last night around 645.

had the forum web address on the rear windscreen, was lowered with c1 wing tips ..... looking good.

Turning onto marsden road from stewart street i saw a white preface lift sportivo in white then a silver sportivo went around too. I think the silver one had an aftermarket exhaust and the sportivo rear lip, didnt get to see the front of it