almost there

specialized32

thanks bigbum for the help with the lenso pics but i was cruising through bigotyres web site and noticed these

rims

i love the style but need to know if there genuine racing hart type rims (im not from sydney have to order them), also if there good quality (lighter than stock, strong build etc). Bigbum if your out there do me a big favour again and post a pic up with them on a stivo, appreciate it.

Cheers

there are a set of 17 x 7 lensos on firesort in melbourne now for sale.

he says genuine.

and the k speeds are out of stock at present in black i think called yesterday with similar query for a back up of my new wheel if out of stock).

there is this site, the silvia forum guys like them, not bad reviews

http://www.kyowadesigns.com/

there are some stockists in vic too it think

i liked the 228 then the 210.

228 reminded me of some jap spec trd rims a bit.

yeah too much like stock, lensos s7's are getting hard to find apparently they dont ship them to aus anymore plus every place i ring they want 350 a rim, i that price right? The k speed range is awesome if you know any stockists in melb would be great

i would personally go the kyowa wheels over the k speeds, but thats my opinion.

the kspeeds are a soft alloy/ metal like the bsa type rims. thats what i noticed in the wheel shops.

yeah those 228s are hot..... but i went a different path.

gold with polished metal lip on silver rolla tomorrow. sounds bad looks good. now just has to be lower, damn warranty

i know one shop on sydney road has the kyowa 228 (or similar i think) for around $880 a set in gunmetal only. 17 x 7.

no tyres though on them, just rims.

i would personally go the kyowa wheels over the k speeds, but thats my opinion.

the kspeeds are a soft alloy/ metal like the bsa type rims. thats what i noticed in the wheel shops.

yeah those 228s are hot..... but i went a different path.

gold with polished metal lip on silver rolla tomorrow. sounds bad looks good. now just has to be lower, damn warranty

i know one shop on sydney road has the kyowa 228 (or similar i think) for around $880 a set in gunmetal only. 17 x 7.

no tyres though on them, just rims.

Nice... $880 is a darn good price.

Which wheels did u end up going with?

Joey_Kev on firesport can get you Kyowa Racing wheels. Man those 228's sure look good. About $950 I for the set of 4 (brand new) they were.

workemotionwh2.jpg

Hold up one minute, I'll photoshop those RacingHart wheels for you.

I like that one very nice!

Joey_Kev on firesport can get you Kyowa Racing wheels. Man those 228's sure look good. About $950 I for the set of 4 (brand new) they were.

workemotionwh2.jpg

Hold up one minute, I'll photoshop those RacingHart wheels for you.

I like that one very nice!

Those wheels above look awesome same style to work emotion rims but has a better colour, anybody know if he still sells them for that price? Cheaper than forking out 1500 to 2000 just on rims alone for racing hart or work.

Hey mate,

Dont mean to hijack your thread.. but great choice on your wheel selection as

i also today just bought speedy lite-7's in magnesium though.

goodyear tyres, 17" for $1300.. i drive a black corolla..

cheers

C-rolla

thanks mate still deciding on what exactly i want, racing harts are too expensive rite now its work emotion or these

imgKR206GMz.jpg

well see what happens im going to the tyre factory this weekend which mite change my selection heaps :lol: but at least i narrowed it down to two :lol:

Hey mate,

Dont mean to hijack your thread.. but great choice on your wheel selection as

i also today just bought speedy lite-7's in magnesium though.

goodyear tyres, 17" for $1300.. i drive a black corolla..

cheers

C-rolla

$1300 is great price with tyres, was that new? Must be old stock that the perth guy had as sppedy have no lite 7 left in the country under there control, they are sold out, unless the tyre outlet has a set in stock.

They only have one magnesium color left in 17 x 7 , heaps of 18x 7 left though.

lite-7-gold.jpg

lite-7-gunmetal.jpg

I wanted magnesium but the gold work with the silver stivo cause of the machined polished lip.

Edited by unfamilia

Bigbum last request buddy could you photoshop fit some speedy lite s7’s (gunmetal, frosted magnesium colour) on the silver sportivo. Got offered a great deal on some 18's just want to see what they look like cause they don’t have them in stock atm, and I cant wait a week lol.

Bigbum last request buddy could you photoshop fit some speedy lite s7’s (gunmetal, frosted magnesium colour) on the silver sportivo. Got offered a great deal on some 18's just want to see what they look like cause they don’t have them in stock atm, and I cant wait a week lol.

Haha sure mate. When I get back from work ;)

1300 is great price with tyres, was that new? Must be old stock that the perth guy had as sppedy have no lite 7 left in the country under there control, they are sold out, unless the tyre outlet has a set in stock.

They only have one magnesium color left in 17 x 7 , heaps of 18x 7 left though.

lite-7-gold.jpg

lite-7-gunmetal.jpg

I wanted magnesium but the gold work with the silver stivo cause of the machined polished lip.

Hey Mate,

yeah they are new.. i got to wait 2 weeks for them to be delievered. but oh well

worth the wait i reckon :clap: . ill post some pics when they eventually get done.

cheers C-rolla....

P.s would love to see a photoshop of the magnesium wheels on a black rolla. ;)