the end of the GLASSHOUSE :(

MR22ZZ

vent anger, dismay, frustration, I dunno... some people may actually be happy it's gone too... Like John Howard and Shannon Noll...

Last episode airs Nov 29th, will be a 1 hour special event and Will has stated they are GOING OUT WITH A BANG!!! so looks forward to Little Johnny, George Bush and Shannon Noll jokes a plenty :P

vent anger, dismay, frustration, I dunno... some people may actually be happy it's gone too... Like John Howard and Shannon Noll...

Last episode airs Nov 29th, will be a 1 hour special event and Will has stated they are GOING OUT WITH A BANG!!! so looks forward to Little Johnny, George Bush and Shannon Noll jokes a plenty :P

Dude, that's why it's going. Johnny boy has worked some behind the scenes magic because he always cops such a pasting. A great shame it's going huh? The final episode will be one worth seeing that's for sure :))

i heard yesterday - so SAD :( ive only just got into it. im trying to get into the audience for the 2nd last or even the last show *fingers crossed*

nice pic ;) not you is it? :P

i heard too

there goes my ABC line-up on weds night :angry:

and rumour has it that the glasshouse now is the sone of the highest rating ABC shows ever! WHY DITCH IT NOW? to end on a high?

http://www.smh.com.au/news/tv--radio/axing...2339919058.html

Confirmation, The Chaser will be getting a more prominent timeslot. And ABC management (as well as Johnny) are claiming that it had nothing to do with political pressure or some new ABC editorial guidelines.

??? huh?

Watch something else besides Family Guy mikey and you might know what i'm talking about lol :lol:

listen here tinkle fairy, let micky watch his family guy!!!!

~

??? huh?

Watch something else besides Family Guy mikey and you might know what i'm talking about lol :lol:

listen here tinkle fairy, let micky watch his family guy!!!!

~

You tink dats bad. Remember de toime Mick dressed up as Scarlett Johannson while eating ice cream on a glass island with a chimp? Boy was dat weird...

The Chaser's are probably the reason for them going off the air. Those guys are uber funny.

??? huh?

ahah i thought u meant the chasers wanted the glasshouse off... lmao

hey i watch the glasshouse every week!!