word of warning

This applys to Vic members dont know about interstate people.

If you like your warrantys and your servicing to be done at toyota. A word of advice. THERE ARE TRAITORS ON THE FORUM. By that i mean regional mangers at service departments, claims people etc. A certain service centre i wont name names has a very good knowledge of what we do and who we are on the forums and let it slip that alot of people at toyota actually read our posts and are fimiliar with our cars and mods. So watch your back vic members big brother is watching :ph34r:

Maybe the TMC people in Vic just got smart and caught up

Sweet as, my warranty runs out in a few months. Not that it ever mattered :lol:

They've always been lurking about the forums for years. I only know of one particular Melbourne dealer as well that regularly check these forums. I'm sure there are plenty more.

Doesnt work that way though Rob, when you have a genuine issue that everyone else experiences.

FOr that, you always win the denial prize from them

Doesnt work that way though Rob, when you have a genuine issue that everyone else experiences.

FOr that, you always win the denial prize from them

:lol::lol::lol: SO TRUE!!! Whats a warrenty? Recall what recall.... Adjustment what adjustment? NEVER heard such a thing, its must be all in your head...

not when u email directly to the manager that pin pointed the issue and tell them to ring up a specific toyota dealer and tell the service manager that denied it... thats what i did :lol:

Nice name Revlimiter, maybe knobhead would have been a better choice?

no need to be like that mate, i'm sure if you were part of a company that people were taking advantage of, you would wanna know which ones were dodgy or not

:lol::lol::lol: SO TRUE!!! Whats a warrenty? Recall what recall.... Adjustment what adjustment? NEVER heard such a thing, its must be all in your head...

Sorry what was that Ashley?

that light on your dash that looks like a seat with a seatbelt and air bag is to tell you that your ABS is playing up.....

Edited by HDACHE

This applys to Vic members dont know about interstate people.

If you like your warrantys and your servicing to be done at toyota. A word of advice. THERE ARE TRAITORS ON THE FORUM. By that i mean regional mangers at service departments, claims people etc. A certain service centre i wont name names has a very good knowledge of what we do and who we are on the forums and let it slip that alot of people at toyota actually read our posts and are fimiliar with our cars and mods. So watch your back vic members big brother is watching :ph34r:

hahahahahah good to see you guys down south have finally caught on .... lol

mate in the many many many times toyota did crap all to help me they slipped up in their lies i set them up 2 get caught out by positioning info on the forum and i have my own face-2-face / over the phone proof that they have been reading this forum .... especially after the last fiasco where i posted the head managements email addresses and contact numbers ..... from memory they didnt like that very much .... but u knw wat i couldnt give a crap what they think

If they read this post ..... YES I THINK U DID A F#@$%KED JOB AT SUPPORTING UR CUSTOMERS WITH UR CURRENT PRODUCT RANGE ......

Hi there and yes I do read and see what goes on here so that actual legit recalls/warranties are granted and bogus ones are denied.

Ah good stuff finally one of u comes out .... ok some pointers

pointer number 1 - Next time you recommend a cable tie as the solution to a problem please dont expect a person of sane mind to accept that as a valid fix for a problem !!!

pointer number 2 - accusing customers of lying when in fact u as toyota get caught out in a lie is probably not the best move 2 make to cover up your own faults

pointer number 3 - you need to sort out ur lines of communication as i find it hilarious when i speak 2 several different people and i get a different story from each one

pointer number 4 - its absolutely pointless in telling customers 2 go into a dealership 2 look @ warrenty items as the next thing that happens is they want 2 speak 2 someone from head office because "they dont have the authority" to do anything about anything without getting the nod.

I have many more but lets see if this gets anywhere as i wouldnt want to overwelm a company the size of toyota with some customer feedback now would we as thus far there seems to be a listening problem ....

For the record what do i think of toyota .... well it was a great company about 6 years ago but has grown big now and so has its ego .... hmmmm i do believe ford was like this before they almost went bust ..... dont want that happening 2 toyota now would we ........

would I get warranty with one of these stuck on instead of TRD badges maybe...

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Toyota-Genuine-Part...1QQcmdZViewItem

hahahahahahah .... mate given the knowledge of the people i have delt with @ toyota if i stuck that on my car given where it is now they would probably pass it as being stock just because of that ..... hahahahha thats classic mate ......

Hey good thread guys.

In Marketing, forums have always been regarded as an easy source of market research (Tom-Tom can clarify). I used to wonder whether Toyota executives lurked around here to find that sort of stuff (I asked Rob aaaaages ago), turns out they do! Ah well maybe they can find out that the cars coming from factory clearly aren't as great as they think, judging by the list of mods on some of our cars. Let's see what TRD gives us.....

Youd think that Tayles, but it appears that with all the negative feedback from members on this forum, TMC has never once activly attempted to do anything about it....

I think if/when the view these forums, it is usually for their benifit of knocking you out the door for warranty claims....

I can't say I've ever had problems with Warranty or my Service Manager.

They know everything that's changed on my car (Even commented many times that they like it) and have tightened my rear sway bar bolts no if's or but's when it was loose last year. They know that I'm a fussy/picky customer and their service is great.

Just remember that the Internet is a source of information for all to use, so you'd be silly to think that TMC doesn't refer to this and other similar forums for feedback and research, especially given that this site has been mentioned by members themselves to service departments with reference to the earlier Sportivo problems.