MR2 spoiler on the hatch lid of my 05 Rolla

VVTLiR

Hey I was thinking about getting a simluar type of spoiler to the veilside MR2 to stick on my hatch lid of my 05 Rolla (As per below). I like how covers the lights, it would look sick if we had one for the rolla. Who is good at photoshop. I think I may need more of a bend though in the spoiler, so may need custom.

Edited by VVTLiR

exactly where on the hatch lid are you planning on placing the spoiler?

above the window or just below the window, above the tail lights?

itll be nice to see a corolla with a different kinda spoiler...

ive had a stock spoiler i still havent completely installed for over a year now... im still having visions of painting it a colour other than silver... *my cars silver*

also curious to see if i could somehow install solar panels on the spoiler ALA pimp my ride did in one of their episodes which was a pretty sweet idea...

Edited by JJCRU23R

Personally I don't think it would work with the shape of the hatch. If it were a lift back like the previous shape it would work well, but I don't think it would look right. I think Booster body kits did something similar and a member posted a pic quite some time ago.

Cant seem to find any info, but it would be good if some1 did a photoshop. I had this awsome vision this morning of it and I just cant get it out of my head. I think it may give the rear a more slimming profile, since it looks so plain at the moment.

Edited by VVTLiR

Something like this, but alot better (i;m so crap at drawing)

Theres a member here who has something like that. Let me see if I can find the thread again.

Ok now I know I can get the MRS Veilside look-alike spoiler for $349 bux from car mate. Now I just gotta try it against the car see if its an approximate fit. Who is Freddy?

Edited by VVTLiR