COROLLA ALTIZ PARTS COMPATABLE FOR AUSSIE ROLLAS?

im in Philippinez right now and all they have is the Corolla Altiz....

i wanna buy SOMETHING... ANYTHING thatll fit on my rolla while im up here..

so yea does anyone know of any altiz parts that would fit our corollaz? stuff is cheap here! just need 2 know what will work!

thankzx

jase

:whistling:

im in Philippinez right now and all they have is the Corolla Altiz....

i wanna buy SOMETHING... ANYTHING thatll fit on my rolla while im up here..

so yea does anyone know of any altiz parts that would fit our corollaz? stuff is cheap here! just need 2 know what will work!

thankzx

jase

HEY you lucky b*st___....altis car leather seat cover ....weather shields..strut bar would fit ;)

and all those audio stuff you can find...hehehe :spiteful:

enjoy yourself and forget the cars dude :spiteful:

have a cold red horse for me dude!!!

at any local KTV VIP rooms :whistling::whistling::whistling:

Thats the fitted leather seat covers ay???? WOOHOO ima check that out when i get the chance..

lowered shocks? you think? im expecting to pay $1000+ for decent shocks...

i got springs waiting for me down in melbourne... gotta pay for that in full and get it delivered to sydney.

Fark yea im supposed to go to some "bar" tonight... no idea what my brotherz in law have got in store for me but they joking they gonna take me to somestripbar and prosty hangout... eeeek...

Edited by JJCRU23R

the boot spoiler probably works but anything else i think would be a chance i have seen the altis in thailand where they use it as taxi

Edited by kcorro

headlights are different to aussie prefacelifts?! also dfifferent to post facelifts?!

pleash forbigve my spellimg mistakes as ive had 1 tioo many red horses.

MY UNCLES JEEP BROKE DOWN!

FRIKKEN STAINLESS STEEL PEICE OF CRAPO

THE INTAKE FILTER HAS LUNG CANCER

1 OF THE CABLES CONNECTED TO THE SPARKPLUGZ WAS D/C

RADIATOR WAS WET... BUT FELT NO WATER ANYWHERE NEAR THE RADIATOTR CAP SO IM GUESSING IT WAS DRY...

had 2 push start the muithafcuiker earlier tonighty... i guess that wasnt a good sign...

but the live band and thde coold drinks were nice!

i think ill give my relos a favour and put a k'n'n filter in the bugger.. new battery and radiator collant.. probebly oil change as well..

argh! ok gonna drink more later on hahahahaha the holidayz just begun12!

Edited by JJCRU23R

HEY GUYS -

so far i havent had much luck finding decent parts for the rolla yet...

i DID come across the silver door handle covers... but they were for the toyota "innova", kinda a 4wd/van looking thing... but dont think it has the 4WD. anyway i would have bought that since it woulda been like $12 bucks except you can only open the front drivers side door with a key... on the innova you can open both front doors with a key.

this would be a problem coz if i was to put the silver doorhandles on the front passenger side... it just wont look right!

i would have asked the shop to order them in but that bloody shoppingmall is 2-3 something hours away from where im at now... and i aint gonna take another trip down there! got carsick with the suspension and the bad roads and the windy mountaINZ and the lack of a speedlimit and the endless near miss collisions weve had with kids, motorcyclez, trucks, dogs, cocks (chickens), other crazy driverz... and the frikken honking! i hate the cars carhorn its full agressive!!! did i mention its frikken hot up here?!!?! and the aircon isnt doing its job 50% of the time and when it is its not even that cold...

4 those that know the philippinez im in mindanao right now... currently residing in butuan city but took a road trip yesterday to cagayan de oro... checked out a mall there but 4got the name.. started with a T...?!

anyhoo in Butuan im sure theres a few places where i can get custom altis leather seat covers.

as4 the weathersheilds... the nongenuine brands seem to cost as much as it does down in sydney so i might just get them in sydney.

Edited by JJCRU23R

HEY GUYS -

so far i havent had much luck finding decent parts for the rolla yet...

i DID come across the silver door handle covers... but they were for the toyota "innova", kinda a 4wd/van looking thing... but dont think it has the 4WD. anyway i would have bought that since it woulda been like $12 bucks except you can only open the front drivers side door with a key... on the innova you can open both front doors with a key.

this would be a problem coz if i was to put the silver doorhandles on the front passenger side... it just wont look right!

i would have asked the shop to order them in but that bloody shoppingmall is 2-3 something hours away from where im at now... and i aint gonna take another trip down there! got carsick with the suspension and the bad roads and the windy mountaINZ and the lack of a speedlimit and the endless near miss collisions weve had with kids, motorcyclez, trucks, dogs, cocks (chickens), other crazy driverz... and the frikken honking! i hate the cars carhorn its full agressive!!! did i mention its frikken hot up here?!!?! and the aircon isnt doing its job 50% of the time and when it is its not even that cold...

4 those that know the philippinez im in mindanao right now... currently residing in butuan city but took a road trip yesterday to cagayan de oro... checked out a mall there but 4got the name.. started with a T...?!

anyhoo in Butuan im sure theres a few places where i can get custom altis leather seat covers.

as4 the weathersheilds... the nongenuine brands seem to cost as much as it does down in sydney so i might just get them in sydney.

wait till u get to india.

btw, corollas are also used for taxis in manila...

but not where im at - its all bout the tricyclez here when it comez 2 public transport

oh yea ive seen video of india... i can see the similaritiez

Edited by JJCRU23R

altiz CAI is compatable with our conquest right??? isnt it?

my guess is yes since the usa trd cai a lot of members here use was never made for zze12# but for the usa matrix/corolla which is based on the altis.