Sydney (Unofficial) meet at Aqua Golf

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea it was heaps fun... thx for organizin pete... although u didnt stay with us for long... damn but that hill climb kinda killed me... by the time we got there i started feeling dizzy but all we needed there was some double apple flavored argeela (hubbly bubbly)... allthough me n my cuzzinz did have some in the park in fairfield on the way back :D but it was still great to meet some otha toyota fans :D :D :D

btw xoom... no i did not smoke anything ^_^ if u know wat i mean hehehe n nice ride man hektik sleeper just put the stock grill back on... no stickers... n NO ONE would know wat the F u got unda that hood

n damn on the way back i was tryin to catch up so i was doin about 150 on one of the big turns then my car jumped n my cuz at the back said that he saw sparks commin out lol... but plz slow down when someone's following u next time esspecially on dark roads coz not all of us know those winding roads.

but thanx again pete for organizin we should do this again next time

oh btw... i suck at golf hahahaha... it was mad but i sucked soooo bad on sooooo many levels haha who would'v thought that golf would be so hard... n i'm lookin at u klara... i bet i was better than u in golf haha... lol it was good to meet u too

i've only been on one cruise with the club, and i'd have to say that xoom/bill is the hardest one in the group to catch and was always the fastest lol

not possible .....

xoom dosent speed on public roads .... :P :P

no no no, i'm talking about all those privately owned roads ;)

hehe

wat u guys talking about i was @ the end of the line bring up the stragglers while we were cruising up the mountain and left the car in neutral on the way down so when was i flying ????? :blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

now that bike and 180sx that came past us down the mountain ..... they were flying ......

and dukes got 1st hand experience of my responsible driving (the dude with the light/metalic blue corolla)

i think d_ice is talking about the 1st group that went down the mountain which i wasnt a part of :P :P :P :P :P

wat u guys talking about i was @ the end of the line bring up the stragglers while we were cruising up the mountain and left the car in neutral on the way down so when was i flying ????? :blink::blink::blink::blink::blink::blink:

now that bike and 180sx that came past us down the mountain ..... they were flying ......

and dukes got 1st hand experience of my responsible driving (the dude with the light/metalic blue corolla)

i think d_ice is talking about the 1st group that went down the mountain which i wasnt a part of :P :P :P :P :P

The Bike & 180sx gave me a fricken heart attack !! <_< :lol:

My coz said the 180 sx was a P plater lol :ph34r:

yea i was with the first group lead by pete (not everyone has the torque of a 3.0L lmao) but i managed to catch up but i think i lost charms' rona behind me coz for a while there was nobody behind me... but the crazy bit was on the way back... can't remember who i was following i just remember klara following me lol

btw wat suburb were we in at the parkin lot? that was some high alltitude over there not enough O2 no wonder my car was struggling on the way up lmao

I don't know the place but I've been there before with one of another group's cruises ... ended up there for a few hours just talking... brilliant views of the Western Suburbs from that point.

and I wasn't even there! hah :P

yea i was with the first group lead by pete (not everyone has the torque of a 3.0L lmao) but i managed to catch up but i think i lost charms' rona behind me coz for a while there was nobody behind me... but the crazy bit was on the way back... can't remember who i was following i just remember klara following me lol

btw wat suburb were we in at the parkin lot? that was some high alltitude over there not enough O2 no wonder my car was struggling on the way up lmao

yeah, cruzin in 4th there d_ice :P

that suburb is hawksberry heights, it about 350m above sea level. but cold air is better innit? :P higher up, cooler air?

private tours available :P

you got my detials. I even arrange a personal pick-up / drop-off service.

there are some really nice places in the mountains, most on dirt roads, but that just makes it more fun :P

private tours available :P

you got my detials. I even arrange a personal pick-up / drop-off service.

there are some really nice places in the mountains, most on dirt roads, but that just makes it more fun :P

i'll pass on the personal tour. and pass on the pick up drop off service cause i don't like anyone elses driving............heheh only my own. cause we all know women are the best drivers around. we have less road rage. :P

i'm ok with taking the van offroad......but no way the stivo gonna go offroad.

and beside aliens invaded the stivo :lol:

i was talking about the cruise to killcare beach and then up old pac

i was talking about the cruise to killcare beach and then up old pac

ohhhhhhhhhhh .... once again i got no idea wat ur talking about :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: