Sydney (Unofficial) meet at Aqua Golf

how about we just try and get everyone to something simple like aqua golf and more planning is put into a full day out like to luna park ?

just a thought ......

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how about we just try and get everyone to something simple like aqua golf and more planning is put into a full day out like to luna park ?

just a thought ......

motion carried, seconded, signed, sealed and delivered.

a topic will be created (at a later date) to organise a luna park trip / meet

please keep this thread for the stated meet. other meets will be menition in new threads, so keep ya eyes open

i'v been to lunapark like a billion times... but i guess one more time wouldn't kill me lol... yea sure lunapark y not...

PS was anyone at stocklands whetherill park today (thurs)... faaaa talk about some po-po's... harrassment... they were searching everyone n kicked us all out they threatened to arrest everyone if they didnt leave... there were more cops than the city NYE... but the uniformed ones were okay its the undercovers that were screwing with us. lucky i left my knife in the car my cuzzin had to pry it out of my hands. lol

But its best while its still daylight savings and while its school holidays!!! If not ill just go by myself and whoever wants can join me :P im not being mean or anything!!

and omg d-ice i was gonna go to stocklands tonight for shopping but chose blacktown instead....glad i made the right choice.! i remeber last week i went to go movies and there was 4 big cop vans with millions of cops wtf is going on!!!

Edited by Miss Sexc CROlla

yea i know i was there last week... the cops were there coz of this fight... there were fights in auburn in livo in fairfield in parra and in stockies that day it was goin off... that's y theres all this tight security

sorry to bale early, but I had a full day of work and i'm knacked

I hope people had a good time and got to know everyone

hopefully the details will be up for the end of month meet.

thanks to all that came and safe driving!

Got home not to long ago ... tired from drivin lol..

:lol: those damn roads omg !! lol me & my cousin were laughing our heads off cause the rona was a tad bit slow climbing those hills :P HaHa

Glad to see new people join!

Pictures that turned out :) lol

mini-DSCF0779.jpg

mini-DSCF0784.jpg

mini-DSCF0785.jpg

mini-DSCF0792.jpg

mini-DSCF0794.jpg

mini-DSCF0796.jpg

mini-DSCF0798.jpg

mini-DSCF0801.jpg

mini-DSCF0803.jpg

What happend to aqua golf :P didn't get to hit some lol damn security guards !!

Edit posted same picture 2wice :lol: :/

Omg BRad we are so sorrry!!!!! we went up to the mountains lookout and then came back to play aqua at about 11.30pm. We all left at the same time as u so we thought u were gonna follow us!! i feel really bad now.......give me ur mobile number ova msn wen i talk to u next so next time we can keep in contact if that happens again!!

-klara-

Thanks Klara, will do =)

Yeah unfortunately my phone's outta credit, plus having noone's numbers doesn't help!

I did laps of Penrith in all the usual spots people hang out ... obvious ones of Maccas, KK's, High St Kebabs, High St Maccas...

Ah well =)

what not group shot so we can see all the new faces?

Yeah we should of done one, buggga next time.

We need to try & group the cars as well for a nice pic again :lol:

tripod next time for night shots lol

yea it was heaps fun... thx for organizin pete... although u didnt stay with us for long... damn but that hill climb kinda killed me... by the time we got there i started feeling dizzy but all we needed there was some double apple flavored argeela (hubbly bubbly)... allthough me n my cuzzinz did have some in the park in fairfield on the way back :D but it was still great to meet some otha toyota fans :D :D :D

btw xoom... no i did not smoke anything ^_^ if u know wat i mean hehehe n nice ride man hektik sleeper just put the stock grill back on... no stickers... n NO ONE would know wat the F u got unda that hood

n damn on the way back i was tryin to catch up so i was doin about 150 on one of the big turns then my car jumped n my cuz at the back said that he saw sparks commin out lol... but plz slow down when someone's following u next time esspecially on dark roads coz not all of us know those winding roads.

but thanx again pete for organizin we should do this again next time

oh btw... i suck at golf hahahaha... it was mad but i sucked soooo bad on sooooo many levels haha who would'v thought that golf would be so hard... n i'm lookin at u klara... i bet i was better than u in golf haha... lol it was good to meet u too

yea it was heaps fun... thx for organizin pete... although u didnt stay with us for long... damn but that hill climb kinda killed me... by the time we got there i started feeling dizzy but all we needed there was some double apple flavored argeela (hubbly bubbly)... allthough me n my cuzzinz did have some in the park in fairfield on the way back :D but it was still great to meet some otha toyota fans :D :D :D

btw xoom... no i did not smoke anything ^_^ if u know wat i mean hehehe n nice ride man hektik sleeper just put the stock grill back on... no stickers... n NO ONE would know wat the F u got unda that hood

n damn on the way back i was tryin to catch up so i was doin about 150 on one of the big turns then my car jumped n my cuz at the back said that he saw sparks commin out lol... but plz slow down when someone's following u next time esspecially on dark roads coz not all of us know those winding roads.

oh btw... i suck at golf hahahaha... it was mad but i sucked soooo bad on sooooo many levels haha who would'v thought that golf would be so hard... n i'm lookin at u klara... i bet i was better than u in golf haha... lol it was good to meet u too

i've only been on one cruise with the club, and i'd have to say that xoom/bill is the hardest one in the group to catch and was always the fastest lol

Edited by GtiRboy

i've only been on one cruise with the club, and i'd have to say that xoom/bill is the hardest one in the group to catch and was always the fastest lol

damn straight! the quote in my sig refers to bill!!! good laugh and ahalf on that first cruise

not possible .....

xoom dosent speed on public roads .... :P :P