RUNX RSI TRD

thats hilarious .... all they did was grab a bunch of after market parts and slapped then on the car ..... no creativity at all ..... atleast give it some more balls ......

exactly its how they getting rid of there stock

hahahahah yeah there must have been a few group buys gone bad hence the "limited edition" of only 200 .... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: bad form toyota

• 2 years later...

Whats up.

Yes u get a limited Edition RUNX Rsi TRD. I have one. I have posted da pic. Its a Sweet car.

TRD quick ****her Gearbox. TRD Stabilizer Bars. TRD springs and dumpers with McPherson Struts. TRD Rims.

Not sure if this has been posted but you can get a limited TRD equiped version of the Runx RSI.

http://www.cartoday.com/content/news/singlepage.asp?in=8329

post-12531-1236600723_thumb.jpg

looks worse then a sportivo. They shouldve whacked on a TRD supercharger, then it would get people interested. And i can find nicer looking Rims from Tempe Tyres then those 17s.

Poor effort.

looks worse then a sportivo. They shouldve whacked on a TRD supercharger, then it would get people interested. And i can find nicer looking Rims from Tempe Tyres then those 17s.

Poor effort.

sooo true man ive seen a stivo with 200kw around about that wif a s/c it was awsome

in the current climate i dont think we will be seeing any form of sports vehicle from toyota

Poor effort.

sooo true man ive seen a stivo with 200kw around about that wif a s/c it was awsome

dude ...... if u wanna c performance ur gonna have 2 dial up the boost with a turbo ;) ;) ;) ;)

in the current climate i dont think we will be seeing any form of sports vehicle from toyota

Right you are - the 'subayota' project has been canned.

And what do you mean looks worse than a sportivo? Put a pair of side skirts on and it IS a sportivo...

Edited by Leroy

Looks like a standard rolla to me. No fancy new look. Or even a special kit. Is it just me or is the price Retail 222 300?? WTH?

Cut the nonsense and give me the extra 41kw! lol

The subayota car has been dumped? Thats such a shame, I was so looking forward to it, was heralded as a possible replacement to the ae86 or wuteva.

As for this TRD corolla, they could've made it much better. It looks like an ascent or sumthing, where's the body kit? They could've done a better job on rim choice as well as those look crap. Where's the power parts for the car like TRD muffler and CAI, let alone a SC? Good idea but could've been such a better car.

I think you guys were right in that they didnt take this car that seriously and just wanted to clear stock.

Sorry to offend those that own one, but it could've been much better.

- Will