LED Parkers

smileys

The blues are illegal but I doubt the whites are. I've used both in the past. I got pulled over one night when I was using the blues. The officer walked round the car to check the rego and had a close look at the lights but said nothing. A lot of cars these days come out with super white/blue headlights so parkers shouldn't be a huge worry. Also take a look at a Nissan XTrail ;)

Hi there i recently got some superwhite T10 white LED parkers.

Is this legal and also is it legal to have pure blue LEDs for parkers?

Thanks

Well i've got a set of Super white pakers. AS the others have said, White are Legal where as the blue umm u can have them on but u run the risk of gettin caught.

• 2 weeks later...

i have the super white LED parkers too...when i bought them, i was told that any LED parker is illegal to be using..but im not sure how true that is. I mean, as if a coppers going to make you take out your parkers to prove they're not led. Coppers are getting more lenient with them these days anyhow

• 2 weeks later...

I found the LED parkers (although looking brighter) dont give out much light... so i went the 4000K 12V WedgeBlub... its both bright and white

I found the LED parkers (although looking brighter) dont give out much light... so i went the 4000K 12V WedgeBlub... its both bright and white

Hmm really? :huh:

U must come n show me at tomoz's meet! ;)

i have the super white LED parkers too...when i bought them, i was told that any LED parker is illegal to be using..but im not sure how true that is. I mean, as if a coppers going to make you take out your parkers to prove they're not led. Coppers are getting more lenient with them these days anyhow

Had my LED parkers for a long time, driven with the cops next to me as well (i had xenons by the way) nothing happened at all. I suppose the cops don't just pull any car over, just the ones that have excessive mods done to the car, then they will take a look and see whats going on :blink:

i gots training tonight.. but i'll see if i can

i gots training tonight.. but i'll see if i can

Common u know u wanna come... i'll show u how bright my parkers are. :D they will blind u.... I miss my HID's :(

Had my LED parkers for a long time, driven with the cops next to me as well (i had xenons by the way) nothing happened at all. I suppose the cops don't just pull any car over, just the ones that have excessive mods done to the car, then they will take a look and see whats going on :blink:

Lol they see "Corolla" and don't think anything of it.

One officer giving me a breath test said: "what sort of car is this??? :huh: "

You gotta be kidding me...