Sneaky Police

themoneysh0t

I know Police like to be sneakier during double demerit period, but this one has to take the cake i think. There was a marked police station wagon (Ford if that helps) parked on the side of the road, if I had been speeding I would've been done for sure. There was no cop inside the car, I hear you asking "so how do u know they were radaring?"....well about 1/2 metre infront of the car there was a sign which was NO higher then 30cms from the ground "speed camera in use"

so be cautious folks, theyre out to raise revenue

I remember seeing one on a trip down the south coast over the Queens Birthday Long Weekend break, but luckily for some drivers there was a Lexus driver flashing his head lights like crazy. Im sure they would be very effective too:(

You get warning signs? We in Victoria should be so lucky

i saw the private operators using the corolla wagon seems like an unsual model of car to use. usually can spot them as they park so straight on the nature strip and have extra dark tint on the back windows.

Edited by kcorro

i noticed that also when i was drving up to NSW to give some1 rims lol when we were in vic still there were cameras on bridges and stuff out of nowhere and once we hit NSW it was lyk "SPEED CAMERA OPERATES IN THIS AREA" then later "SPEED CAMERAS SOON" then later "SPEED CAMERAS NOW".

i was like . . . daym thats good lol bastards we dont get that kind of treatment!!! dayyyym uuuuu!! >.<

then 3am in the morning we see 3 corollas parked up the side o_O

RED

BLUE

WHITE

lyk cop colours!! LOL

Edited by KaZe-StiVo

i noticed that also when i was drving up to NSW to give some1 rims lol when we were in vic still there were cameras on bridges and stuff out of nowhere and once we hit NSW it was lyk "SPEED CAMERA OPERATES IN THIS AREA" then later "SPEED CAMERAS SOON" then later "SPEED CAMERAS NOW".

i was like . . . daym thats good lol bastards we dont get that kind of treatment!!! dayyyym uuuuu!! >.<

then 3am in the morning we see 3 corollas parked up the side o_O

RED

BLUE

WHITE

lyk cop colours!! LOL

hahahaha man that was a random night hey...

all i remember is a falcon screaming past with a head out the window then slamming on the brakes.... then reversing along the highway back to us :lol: