The Rain! It's been Good!

ChArMs_RT142

Well as you know some of NSW have had heaps of rain!! YaY :yahoo:

I was up at campbelltown on the weekend it was Down Pouring there !!!

:lol: i couldnt even hear the tv it was that loud!! had the windows and doors open in the house was awesome!!

The only thing i dont like about rain in driving in it the road is slippery !! Take Care people!!

spelling was off lol had to edit my bad spelling :o

Im worried about aquaplaning and ripping my spoiler off lol...

now that im riding low!!

haha thats not a good thing if that were to happen :unsure:

my dimister doesnt work!! :ph34r: not good trying to get rid of the moisture that fogs up my damn window ..

ran out ot tissues!!! :lol::lol: havent been to maccas in a while hahahaha.....

I'm worrying about rust in the KE......damn thing has a hole at the top right of the windscreen, I can almost imagine the a-pillar slowly filling with water

my dimister doesnt work!! :ph34r: not good trying to get rid of the moisture that fogs up my damn window ..

Yeah, I had that problem too. Seems the only solutions are run the really hot air until the windscreen matches the temperature inside the car, or use the A/C on reaaally cold :blink:

Edited by alarum

i couldnt see a obivous thread about this any else, but there were many areas they got flooded and actually got caught in some flooding (lane cove rd close to epping rd and also hume hwy near lansvale)

just wondering if anyone had a close call and if some of you actually went through the flooded roads with your CAI. also what about the rain in general did anyone check how wet their filter got after a drive in the heavy rain?

i couldnt see a obivous thread about this any else, but there were many areas they got flooded and actually got caught in some flooding (lane cove rd close to epping rd and also hume hwy near lansvale)

just wondering if anyone had a close call and if some of you actually went through the flooded roads with your CAI. also what about the rain in general did anyone check how wet their filter got after a drive in the heavy rain?

I was in Nth Parramatta, yesterday and i had a close call. I was in the backs streets behind Jimmy's kebabs and half the rd was flooded!! I didn't realise how deep it was and went through. As I went through i was like holy sh!t my CAI. But was all good!! :D Was a very close call. My friend had hydrolock once and blew a hole in his engine. :(

Btw. I did check my filter and it was damp. Like when i touched it my hand was wet. But all was good.

Edited by LiMz RoLLa

My friend had hydrolock once and blew a hole in his engine. :(

"You know, we had a lot of fun tonight. But, theres nothing funny about... vapour lock

:lol::lol::lol::lol::clap::toast:

simpsons fans, anyone, anyone?

I was in Nth Parramatta, yesterday and i had a close call. I was in the backs streets behind Jimmy's kebabs and half the rd was flooded!! I didn't realise how deep it was and went through. As I went through i was like holy sh!t my CAI. But was all good!! :D Was a very close call. My friend had hydrolock once and blew a hole in his engine. :(

Btw. I did check my filter and it was damp. Like when i touched it my hand was wet. But all was good.

good to hear everything is ok with the car, i'm looking for a CAI and wondered how it was in the heavy rain over the past few days as i drive quite abit and i know its quite rare that it does rain this heavy but still it's in the back of my mind even though i dont have a CAI just yet.

My mate had a touch of vapour lock in his S15, thought it would be fun to drive through puddles until he came across one that looked more like a swimming pool.... thankfully no engine damage, just a car stranded for 2 days until he could get back out there and fix it....

I laughed :lol: