my sx6

TRN13

:o holy crap... are you serious.... 19 and you have a brand spanking new Aurion... far out I'm jealous <_< .

Dam it looks so nice. I like it. Got sound clip of the exhausts?

Oh can I entice you with a TRD Supercharger :P http://cgi.ebay.com.au/TRD-SUPERCHARGER-AN...1QQcmdZViewItem

Edited by 11TWO

hey my name trent im 19 i live near ipswich im new thought id throw my car up

Mods: cold air intake

exhaust

lowered

tinted windows

20 inch shorelines

next mods: ecu, supercharger

Hey, welcome trent, Nice ride. Seen ya beast on the h/way out the back of amberley once and i thought holy sh*t, your rolin on 22's, till I seen it at your work place at bjane ipppi and seen they were 20's. Not that it is a bad thing, i just thought some one took the plunge and went bigger. Yeah ya Wheels look good dude, give the illusion of much bigger. What sort of exhaust are you running. One of you offsiders said your lowered on kings, what are they like.

Wow. Nice ride you have there. Good to see the mods for the Aurion's coming along.

Oh can I entice you with a TRD Supercharger :P http://cgi.ebay.com.au/TRD-SUPERCHARGER-AN...1QQcmdZViewItem

OMFG!!! I would drive there just to pick that up. Thanks for the heads up.

trying for 22's on the rear for abit of rim tuck and leave the 20's on front :P just need to find some i like... kings... they are ***** good until your mates jump in priceing some coilovers or bags which ever is cheaper i guess

$10500 for a new TRD supecharger.................f$%king please. Thats what toyota would be charging no denying but I fix radial engines on aircraft and that is up there with A/C parts for stupidity in pricing.

And welcome TRN, beautiful car you got there.

Edited by beaves

Very nice car, love the blue - I would have got it. Do those wheels come in shadow chrome or any other colour but chrome?

:o holy crap... are you serious.... 19 and you have a brand spanking new Aurion... far out I'm jealous <_< .

Im 21, there's a few other on here that are surprisingly young to own brand new cars...check out the Aurion Statistics thread.

You have to wonder what happened to the rest of the car though...

Very nice car, love the blue - I would have got it. Do those wheels come in shadow chrome or any other colour but chrome?

Im 21, there's a few other on here that are surprisingly young to own brand new cars...check out the Aurion Statistics thread.

You have to wonder what happened to the rest of the car though...

Yeh..Omw to 22, but been ownin my car since 20s..

Nice ride man...Ur lowerin is just perfect for daily use..I did mine exactly just like urs ..

Just not too much of a bling2... :P

Welcome aboard ;)

Just on that supercharger, I wonder what other accessories you would need in order to put that puppy on a standard 2GR-FE..................external oil lines, drive belt, gaskets, seals...............I wonder if you tried to get these wether or not you would need to give the serial number of a TRD Aurion in order for toyota to hand over the goods, me thinks they would be a little concerned that anyone with a TRD Aurion would be getting these accessories and not having the car booked in for work to be done..............I reckon they would be a little suss............

Just on that supercharger, I wonder what other accessories you would need in order to put that puppy on a standard 2GR-FE..................external oil lines, drive belt, gaskets, seals...............I wonder if you tried to get these wether or not you would need to give the serial number of a TRD Aurion in order for toyota to hand over the goods, me thinks they would be a little concerned that anyone with a TRD Aurion would be getting these accessories and not having the car booked in for work to be done..............I reckon they would be a little suss............

With the bits you'll need it will probably end up costing alot more. Either have to go genuine TRD or custom.

I'd be interested to see what Raptor can come up with, they have a SC kit for Prado/Hilux v6. Might shoot them an email.

nice colour bro!!!!! hahah

im from the southside too mate...u should come to this weeks thursdays meetup man :D

who lowered it for you...did u get coilovers from somewhere or are they just sport ryders? cos it looks pretty low for pedders.

Haha...like it was mentioned in another thread, these youngsters must be sellin' something! That car would fit the bill, if it was black. Maybe it does anyway! ;) ;)

Edited by boxerboy

exhaust

lowered

tinted windows

20 inch shorelines

Car looks sweet dude.

What width are the mags 8" 8.5" 9"? How do you go with turning and bumps etc? Why spec rubber you got on it?

I'm looking to get some 19's by 8" to match the TRD Aurion size but a lot of 19"s are 8.5" wide. Does anyone know if that is something i should worry about? A half inch extra width can't be that bad eh...

Does anyone know the warranty implications with lowering and mag/tyre combos? That's why i'm looking for a factory size mag and a subtle 35mm drop. What i'm looking to do is well within manufacturer spec for the TRD Aurion.

Edited by Stealth

exhaust

lowered

tinted windows

20 inch shorelines

mate where did you get your suspension and exhaust done and what specs are they??

When you get your ecu done flick me an email too please :)

got all my lowering and exhaust done at midas ipswich they should be able to inform you better

i work at bob jane ipswich and we have only ever fitted 19x8.5 but im trying a 9 on the back in a week so ill let you know also trying 22x8.5 on the rear

new K&N tyhoon intake coming in a week or so

how do you unload sounds?

aurion.wav

Edited by TRN13