Stickers for People in NSW

xoom

Hi All,

As indicated in a previous post i am trying to source these for the people in NSW. I am still in negotiations with a few places to try and get the best deal possible.

These are the sizes which i am looking at:

small: 200mm x 15mm (like northy's little on or on the rear corner window)

medium: 500mm x 25mm (side skirt or side of the car)

large: 1000mm x 60mm (front or rear windscreen)

The font and style is as per the example below is helvetic font

heavyk.gif

Now i am looking at getting some samples in white and grey/silver as an initial order to show the rest of you guys what they look like but i need to know is are there any other colours which people are interested in and please be genuine about this.

the text on the stickers will be

au.toyotaownersclub.com

cheers

Bill

the small is looking around the $10 mark give or take a $1 or 2

the medium is looking around the $15 mark give or take a $1 or 2

the large is looking around the $25 mark give or take a $1 or 2

Im still negotiating with a few places so these prices are just indicators not 100% solid yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Just as an update guys it would be good to get an idea from you all as to which size stickers you are after + quantity + colour. Either by PM'ing me or simply post it here up to you.

I am still confirming a few more details.

The prices indicated look to be about right but i will be providing solid prices once i have it locked in.

As an initial order i will get a few made up and will be bringing them to the Meet at panthers which justin is organising for the 6th of August so please attend if ur interested.

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...?showtopic=3066

For the NSW boys that are going to be there if ur happy with what u see i will take orders + payment from u then as its payment upfront to get these done.

For the interstate people that cant source these locally i will post some pics and if ur still keen will look into p&h for u or alternatively if u cant wait till then Silverbullet already has put stickers together so you can contact him.

cheers

Bill

For those who still want a Club sticker and aren't in NSW then please contact Northy with your choice of sticker colour and either big or small. All other details are above in this thread. I will be placing an order on Friday 22nd of July so we need to know by THURSDAY THE 21ST JULY. Please send Northy your details and he will contact you with the bank details for the money transfer.

Cheers Silvabullit. :D

Hi All,

This is what i have thus far.

KT_haha - 2 x small in silver

rox45s - 1 x small in silver

ZEEROLLA - 1 x medium in silver

Blue_Stivo - 2 x small in silver & 1 x medium in silver

darkeh - 1 x please advise of size in white (sorry just getting the club web address)

mx83toy - 2 x medium and 1 x small colour undecided

Cheeky Age - 1 x small colour undecided

Cooley - 1 x small in white

Is this seriously the only people interested ? I am only planning on placing 1 order after the meet we have so if your interested express it now and come along to the meet to see what they are like..... I actually thought there was more demand for these ??????

cheers

Bill

Edited by xoom

come on guys... Bill has been going to a heap of effort for this in his own time!!!

He is not getting anything out of it, they are being sold at cost price.

The small and medium ones can be VERY inconspicuous and will NOT deter from the look of your car!!! IMHO

BILL - you also missed darkeh, I believe he wanted LARGE in WHITE...

Edited by Blue_Stivo

i think im gonna go the white..... but im also thinking white is gona get dirty really easily ...... So im starting to lead towards silver but i wanna see what they come out like in those colours and see how easy cleaning them is gonna be....

Since im not placing the order in till after the meet im gona bring white n silver ones then so you can see for yourself.... But ill put you down for those sizes

Hey Bill,

I'll take 1x small sticker. Not sure on the colour though. Either white or silver. Im even thinking red to match my Sportivo badge. But if you can add me to your list that would be great! B)

Cheers

:D

Hey Xoom,

I'm also after a small white one.

but i wanna see what they come out like in those colours and see how easy cleaning them is gonna be....

Can you let us know about how easy to clean as well??? I may look into silver if white is a mess to clean.

Hi Guys,

Ok with regards to cleaning these things once they are set and firmly stuck on there is no problems with getting them wet or anything as the vinyl ive opted for is UV, water, etc etc etc resistant.....

Just make sure 5 mins after sticking it on u dont start pooring buckets of water on the car ......

As anything white it may get a bit dirty but there are no issues in cleaning the stickers at the same time of u washing ur car...

cheers

Bill

p.s. So im gona stick with the white