Penrith Meet and Cruise

Meet 6th of august ( 1st Sat of aug)

3pm behind Kirispy Kreme Panthers (penrith)

reaosn for three is it gives time for people to get up and get there without ealry awakenings and no one would be getting home overly late either if then need to travel

Clubs attending

CCMC- central coast modified cars

CCCNC- central coast canrs n cruises

TOCAU- toyota owners club australia

H8Rice

Street Commodores

MLGA- Mirage Lancer Group Australia

Once everyone is there and we all mingle and chat a little and have something to eat play aqua golf or whatever we can go on a cruise

Penrith- Springwood - Penrith (big loop)

I just need to know if people wanna go uphill or downhill through the windy raods

after i know what majority through all the forums want ill put down street names for the cruise so people can look it all up if they like

cheers guys

oh by the way just a list of stuff in the panthers car park

aqua golf, mini putput, golf driving range

club itself includes KAOS

maccas, krispy kreme, KFC, Burger King, Silver Spur, Lone Star

all within the 1 area

OK guys here is how the cruise will run

obviously we are meeting at Panthers

Right onto Mulgoa RD

Right onto M4 into the Blue Mountains wich turns into Great Western Highway

Left onto Macquarie RD (MAP 26 H5 Blue Mountains)

Right onto Hawkesbury Rd (MAP 26 G3 Blue Mountains)

Stopping at Hawkesbury Lookout do whatever for a while just get out and have another chat

After that keep following Hawkesbury RD - Now the fun begins (just like to stress for everyone to practice some caution for the safety of yourself and others as this is a downhill windy raod and there is some REAL sharp hair pins)

Hawkesbusy Rd turns into Springwood Rd

Right at Castlereagh Rd - Sign saying penrith right and ricmond left ( i think dont hold me to it lol)

Castreagh comes upto a large roundabout back in penrith turn left wich stays castlreagh Rd but turns back into Mulgoa Rd

And thats the end guys i suppose once again we will stop back in the back of Krispy Kreme so we can have another drink have another chat say our goodbyes and be on our way

there guys how does all that sound

cheers

Edited by evl_50a

I'm in too Justin, cruise route doesn't worry me :)

btw a quote from Best Motoring, men and true racers race downhills :P But of course this is a cruise not a togue battle :D

Edited by ZEEROLLA

sounds good guys

yeah i like it downhill better too but like i said ill route it the way the majority of people want it but ill most likely make it downhill anyways lol

cus thats the way i mostly go

pretty good cruise too just before the downhill twisties we can all stop for a while at the lookout i dont know why just to waste some more time i suppose lol

Count me in also ..... Ill probably have to leave at 5-5:30 as i gotta head into the city but that 2hrs or so of having a chat......

sounds pretty good to me xoom doesnt matter how long your there for just make sure you turn up and say g'day for a while

and no worries cheeky age

yeah lol sounds alright but hey

well not at this moment it doesnt for me i just had tea and ate a ******* load of chocolates afterwoods so now feel sick LOL

but im sure ill be fine on the day LOL

• 4 weeks later...

hey guys ive PM'd most of you but basicly i have asked all the toyota guys and mainly the stivo rolla blokse to rock up a few minutes ealry like 15 to 3 or something as it would look good for all the other guys who rock up to see us all parked there especially the lancer group HEHE <_<

anyways guys lets make it a decent day hey see you all there

Guys!!! I don't think my car will be fixed in time :( Only getting quote Wednesday so no way it will be ready Saturday.. what to do what to do.. maybe i'll go in a Honda :ph34r:

Edited by ZEEROLLA

Guys!!!  I don't think my car will be fixed in time  :(  Only getting quote Wednesday so no way it will be ready Saturday.. what to do what to do..  maybe i'll go in a Honda :ph34r:

gees really that sucks

whts wrong with your car anyways

hey man even if the stivo cant make it (too bad i was gonna beat you lol)

come anyways it will be good to just hang out and whatever

Guys!!!  I don't think my car will be fixed in time  :(   Only getting quote Wednesday so no way it will be ready Saturday.. what to do what to do..  maybe i'll go in a Honda :ph34r:

gees really that sucks

whts wrong with your car anyways

hey man even if the stivo cant make it (too bad i was gonna beat you lol)

come anyways it will be good to just hang out and whatever

You mean u will "TRY" to beat me with ur 05' Stivo hey :P

My car is at the panel beaters man.. but i might still be able to drive it there as it will only be worked on next week.. mechanically no issues just the airconditioning condenser.. Or maybe i'll go in Dylan's or borrow an Accord Euro.

Edited by ZEEROLLA

hey man thats cool aslong as you can make it but the accord euro would be nice i been meaning to check one out for a while so if you bring that ill ave a look

anways tomoz is sat hope its a good afternoon

hey everyone tomorrow is saturday hope to see everyone there at 3pm

anyways myself and a few other corolla sportivo drivers are meant to be getting there 15min early so we can line up next to each other in the car park few lanes back from krispy kreme

so when you turn up just look out for us and come say hi

anyways i drive obviously a toyot corolla sportiv white standard cept for window tint and if you get the chance to hear it alarm system so look out for me when you rock up ill juts be standing next to my vehicle

cheers guys see you all there

also ill try to get a few photo copies of some rough details of the cruise to help out a little on where were going its not that tricky but bring your directory just incase

hey everyone i just wanna thank you all for turning up (yes even the guys who didnt come on the cruise LOL)

anyways i thought it wasnt a too bad effort for my first time organising anything lol

anyways guys hope we keep up the meets and cruises and not leave it too long between each one

cheers guys

it was a good turn out but i know we can do better as there are more stivo in NSW ..... Anyway keeping with the code of conduct of cruising all i can say is i thank g.o.d for that close call i had and to let you know the stivo earned a s.h.i.t load of respect later on in the night which only a few were able to see as it happened later on in the night after the main cruise was over ;) ;) ;) ;)

• 2 weeks later...
it was a good turn out but i know we can do better as there are more stivo in NSW ..... Anyway keeping with the code of conduct of cruising all i can say is i thank g.o.d for that close call i had and to let you know the stivo earned a s.h.i.t load of respect later on in the night which only a few were able to see as it happened later on in the night after the main cruise was over ;) ;) ;) ;)

Yes and I was one of the few who was there.....

Thanx to justin for organising the cruise and thanx to all who attended, can I just ask that next time we are all trying to leave from the side of the road together that the group at the back dont just decide to take off from everyone else....

Ciao

Jase

P.S. xoom what did you think of my drifting????? :rolleyes::lol: