trdsales.com .... an announcement ...

I need to advise you all that our website www.trdsales.com and it's associated business has been sold to Toyota NZ.

We, at Sollitt Trading Co. Ltd are therefore no longer agents for TRD products.

Our involvement with the TRD product through our motorsport career has spanned nearly 30 years and our agency, which we've held for the past 12 years, has been a tumultuous experience.

The business has grown beyond all expectations to the point where we were recently servicing over 80 countries worldwide.

I'm pleased to be able to say the loyal custom we've enjoyed from many TOCA members has played a major part in this phenomenom.

With the business growing on a daily basis, and realising that we were struggling to handle a significant amount of the enquiry, I was faced with the need to expand the staffing numbers and accept the associated costs in doing that.

Toyota NZ, having recently rejuvenated their interest in the product, which they also are agents for, recognised the value of both our website and our ongoing business and in doing so presented me with a generous offer for the agency and the website.

As many of you know, the TRD agency was never about the money for us. Our interest was in the delivery of the product at a reasonable price together with the free flow of whatever technical knowledge we could offer and the best service our limited resources could provide.

I am immensely proud of the service we have provided to Toyota enthusiasts and racers, throughout the world, over the past 12 years.

Clearly therefore, I would not have accepted the TNZ offer were I not completely sure of their ability to provide an equal level of service, an honest price and a high degree of technical support.

In fact, having met with the TNZ team on a number of occasions I have every confidence that, with their enthusiasm and their greater resource they will surpass the level of service we were able to provide.

There will be some initial handover glitches but customers should make their enquiries, and place their orders, through the website in the normal manner. As some of you have already experienced, the 'new' system is working fine.

For those who have orders pending, these are being handled as they always have been and we expect to send out the last of these through our company within the next few days.

For those wishing to contact me personally, please do so on bsollitt@xtra.co.nz or by pm.

It's been an absolute pleasure seeing this forum grow and being of service to many of you. It is a measure of my regard for your group that we withheld placing our final order with TRD Japan so that we could include your Sportivo/TRD suspension group buy.

Rest assured we are Toyota people and we're not about to either quit our motorsport endeavours or our allegance to Toyota brands. In fact we have retained our Australasian TOM'S agency. So you will continue to see us around.

cheers

Bruce

Guys, trdsales.com will still be there. Just with different people at the helm.

It is my sincere hope that they can/will improve the service we delivered.

You ought have no doubts about using trdsales.com for your TRD needs.

In fact, at least one of the dealerships they'll use to distribute the product is a member of TOCA.

Edited by TRD Man

Bruce,

Although I myself never made any transactions with TRDsales.com, I know plenty of the boys here in Brisbane did and many other TOCAU people from across the country.

I haven't heard any negative feedbakc about you guys.

Here's to hoping that TNZ keep up the good work so as soon as my wife allows me to by stuff, I can do it with ease...

Cheers

Aaron

Bruce it has always been a pleasure to have dealt with you in a business sense and also privately. your promptness to my emails is exceptional and is prolly the major thing that kept me using you as a source of TRD stuff because of your ability to help out where necessary.A big thank you for processing the (headache)"group buy" of TRD stuff as our previous attempts with another company that promised so much failed me miserably and when i asked you if you could match prices etc you were only too happy to help out.

Once again a big thank you from everyone here at TOCAU that has purchased items from you and we wish you every success in your new endeavours.

Cheers Silvabullit aka Brennden:)

Hi Bruce,

So sad to see you go but as stated to stay in touch and provide your many years of knowledge to help out many of the forum member here.

Been a pleasure doing business with you and i hope TNZ can carry things moving forward and provide as high a level of service with which you provided.

anyway mate good luck with the future and hopefully we will catch you around on the forum.

cheers

Bill

p.s. The trd rims are awesome and i dont think i ever showed u a pic of them on the car well here u go

pic 1

pic 2

pic 3

nice 'muscle' top Bill :P

but thanks for all the help and discussion you have brought to this forum over the years Bruce.

Your help will be sorely missed, I just hope TNZ can live up to the standards you set, and even push things further :)

best of luck in the future

Hi Bruce,

So sad to see you go but as stated to stay in touch and provide your many years of knowledge to help out many of the forum member here.

Been a pleasure doing business with you and i hope TNZ can carry things moving forward and provide as high a level of service with which you provided.

anyway mate good luck with the future and hopefully we will catch you around on the forum.

cheers

Bill

p.s. The trd rims are awesome and i dont think i ever showed u a pic of them on the car well here u go

pic 1

pic 2

pic 3

:o Didn't know they were TRD rims Bill, awesome looking wheel, how much they weigh??