GAZOOM'S BOOM BOOM

GAZOOM

We love the silver boom boom! I see you got the TRD badge right under the toyota badge just like i do! :D Best place for it hey!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Man I love ur ride.... [DROOOL] lol

Hey wat hav been ur experiences running pedders lowered springs with stock shocks... Wats the ride/handling/shock wear/sagging like???

Sweet as mate.

No problems at all with sag at this stage.

Only thing is it does scub a bit with the 18" wheels

Edited by GAZOOM

Hey wat hav been ur experiences running pedders lowered springs with stock shocks... Wats the ride/handling/shock wear/sagging like???

Sweet as mate.

What tyre size r u running tho?

Sweet as mate.

What tyre size r u running tho?

Sorry GAZOOM after a little research I managed to answer my own question (gotta love the search button lol :lol: )

Yeah the tyres on there are a bit tall for 18's, although I'm in the same boat running 205/55 on the 16's (all I could get at the time though in a.drives booo...no 205/50 in stock).

Still...grips like a demon around the corners.

• 3 months later...

Hey Gary,

I was thinking of get those to, do you need to get a flex pipe for it too? or is it bolt on? I was told u need to get a flex pipe for it. You should put it on the dyno and see what the gains are....

It will be very interesting to see....

By the way where did u get the TRD sticker on the side the doors? Ive been looking for those..

You should also paint ur fog lights covers, so it will blend in with the rest of the ride, which is very easy to do.

Your ride is sweet as mate....

Hope to see you at the next meet. :D

I was thinking of get those to, do you need to get a flex pipe for it too? or is it bolt on? I was told u need to get a flex pipe for it. You should put it on the dyno and see what the gains are....

It was suppose to be direct fit but....

On my model the original engine pipe flange needed to be cut and re welded to the catalytic converter, some models have a flange join at the catalytic converter and no welding required [direct fit]

By the way where did u get the TRD sticker on the side the doors? Ive been looking for those..

You should also paint ur fog lights covers, so it will blend in with the rest of the ride, which is very easy to do.

Got the stickers from Ignition-X ages ago.

Nah I actually like the contrast of the black fog light covers but I do want to paint the headlights JDM style.

Thanks mate cya at the Jan meet

Edited by GAZOOM