Melbourne Sportivo Meets

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think thats a great idea. even though i have no idea where kensignton is :huh: i assume its in the city?

sport1vo i dont think u will find a day where everyone is free, so maybe it would be an idea if we got everyone who would be interested in coming to meets, wether it be regular or wateva, to post avalibilites, that way we can pick a day/time which would suit the majority of people.

i assume some ppl may have committments such as family/church/sports every sunday so perhaps an afterhour time would be better? im pretty sure most people wouldnt have on-going weekly committments friday/saturday nights, or even late sunday.

but yeah, lets organise this already :P !

- rich

Yup, Sport1vo, I'm with you on that one. Let's just set a weekly or monthly meeting and just have a coffee of breakfast/lunch and have a chat. Saturdays are prolly the best days for me, Sundays are hard cos of family/church/sports.

I'm there B)

Also, I know a sensational set of roads in mornington which finishes with a down hill run of Arthurs seat, even if you take it easy it's loads of fun. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

IDEA :o

queens birthday is coming up, 14th! would be a good day to have a meet since its a public holiday! what u guys think?

i have an exam on the 16th, but im sure i could cruise out for a few hours.

I'm keen too, though I'm sure that the roads will be jammed packed with cars heading out.

Well in regards to a meet up for the Melbourne guys every week or month, I'm opening a cafe in about 2 months time. When it's finally open we can set that as the un-official meeting place for Melb ATOC guys. Maybe every Sat morning or something and people can just come and hang out there.

What you guys think? The cafe is going to be on Swanston St in Carlton.

HA HA AWESOME E-Gene, maybe you can sell us some "TRD" parts under the counter :lol::lol: should be good mate, im definetly coming down, hope you make "jackfruit" drinks man, love those things. Do we get VIP parking in front of the cafe?

Hey guys,

If you are organising a cruise or a meet up on the Queen's Birthday long weekend (I'm coming back to Melbourne that weekend), please let me know as I would love to meet up with you guys! :D :D :D

Cheers,

J@Se

The cafe will be called Crema and it'll be at 488 Swanston Street. As it looks now, we're going to open probably in August and will definitely love all you guys to come down.

Hmmm, maybe I should block out the parking spots outside and put a sign that says Sportivos only. :lol:

Yup, Lucio, I should probably have a TRD catalogue under the counter and be the Melbourne branch for Bruce. What do you think Bruce? :lol:

Hmmm, maybe I should think about calling the cafe Sportivo Bar or something like that. :lol:

good luck with crema! please let me know when the grand opening is. i think a weekly or fortnightly meet at crema is a good idea but on a weekday and at night.