Hmmm Should I get wingtips too

Hmmm Should I get wingtips too  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hmm im getting my rear skirt which needs painting neway, so should I get C1 wing tips which can get painted at the same time. They are just bloddy expensive for what they are and you lose the the seek roof slump at the back.

So whatya reckon?

Edited by VVTLiR

I voted yes! :D

Ive got wingtips on mine for quite a while now and I really like the look of them. Adds a bit a racey look to the factory spoiler. Plus it makes the spoiler look after market making you stand out from the crowd.

Yes they are quite expensive but luckily I got mine with the group buy Mario organized, but because of the price they are unique, but makes your car unique.

talking about unique, i saw a corolla with tsport spoiler, THAT looks awsome and rare, back to wing tips, they r freakin expansive, i was lucky to get mine from the same group buy, so if its gonna cost u 300 odd bucks, think deep wether u love them or not, its a personal thing, some think its rice, but i really like them, so i vote for neutral

Edited by sportiyo

i have been in the same position!

i do think they look the goods but i find the price offsets the benefit....as well as the nasty holes if u want to take them off and sell ur car later.

i figure my a$$ looks nice enuff.. (my car that is!)

HOWEVER if a GB came along for a reasonable enough price i would consider them.

my 2cents

Edited by Daz

I was going to get some but now that every one on here has them the appeal of being different is no longer there so I'm going to be different and not get them :toast:

they are just 2 bits of plastic.. surely some other plastic manufacturer can make copies of these for even half the price?! there cant be much more plastic being used in making the wingtips compared to a few 4L juice containers...

vvtLi-r man.

U don need to ask us for our opinions...(philosophical tone comes on...."let ur inner sole guide u...") lolz

Seriously man, its ur own style for ur Rolla. Ur rolla is Hot as...i know cause i imitate it...wellz sorta lolz

Me personally if u really really wanna know...i think yes if they were like 40bucks a pair, like those prefacelift eyelids from cybercentury and no because man seriously i'd get more outta that dosh with better things.

Me savin now...visuals will come...after i come back from Japan. ^_^ muahahahaha (TRD JDM FTW!!)

I was going to get some but now that every one on here has them the appeal of being different is no longer there so I'm going to be different and not get them :toast:

I agree with Brenn... they have lost their appeal because heaps of people have them now.

they are just 2 bits of plastic.. surely some other plastic manufacturer can make copies of these for even half the price?! there cant be much more plastic being used in making the wingtips compared to a few 4L juice containers...

its not plastic, its fibre glass

Hmm does any1 know a fibre glasser that can make us up a batch. The name Freddy comes to mind. I reckon around 150 bux is the right price, $300 is too much. Is any1 interested in getting a few made up? I can make some enquiries.

But yeah i also agree they are getting a little too common.

Edited by VVTLiR

its not plastic, its fibre glass

in that case im gonna have to dig up the DIY fibreglass wingtips i started last year... lol

assignments due 4 uni got no time to even install the spoiler