My last mod.

vyets

Well it's been awhile and I'v calmed down abit so time to update.

Last week I was involved in a car accident. Now my car is gone... forever.

I just quoted this from something I wrote about a week ago

Last night after dropping off my car at home i was cut off by a Golf, i dont think it was a GTI.

But anyway, I breaked hard, and they breaks locked up, i went on the island and i thought i would just end up on the other side with major panel damage.

Before I know it my car cliped something on the island and I was airborn, 2 rolls and 4 airbags later, I was back on 4 feet. Car is screaming in pain hurt to hear her like that.

My door is jammed in and I climb out the passenger side, some witnesses were there and one of the lady's helped me alot by calling ambo and police.

The guy in the Golf managed to just completly run off...

The witness told me that the Golf cut me off, and i went into the roundabout, I was airborn for about 2 seconds and my car rolled 4 times, I dont remember it rolling that much but yea.. Unfortunality she didnt get his numberplate.

I got out of the car with only scratches and bruises, she is now at the impound lot, and i will be going to look at the damage today, last night i manged to collect afew bits off my car

mainly the headlight was busted open, my projectors were on the road.. everything is pretty much gone.

It was nice and fun having the car, I loved her, loved her too much and it sucks to know I am the cause of her death.

<3 <3 RIP celica.

The car has insurance, but I still don't know what will happen. I really doubt I will be getting another celica, but lets see how things go.. If I could choose the same car, like how it was yesterday before everything, I would take it.

Cheers all. Viet

25591134kr4.jpg

84157487sg1.jpg

60184986zr9.jpg

76552909dq0.jpg

55458136wi2.jpg

72033815au8.jpg

10bi7.jpg

11zu7.jpg

12mo9.jpg

13nw8.jpg

OUCH! You survived that man, rather her than you. Don't worry i'm pretty sure that will buff out, it's still good! :D Same thing happened to me, but can't compare mine to that.. Alot of dickheads out there.. Hope your back to good health again brah!

GG mangz!!! farkkk that fuker we'll go hunting for the *****!!! next time well hopfully ur insurance pays u out so u can get another beast!! f/i or n/a?? hrrmmm lol

gl man seeya soon eh!?

ps im at cydus :lol: no net at home

man im speechless...

not only that ur car is gone, but that you walked away (somewhat) ok!

very sorry to see your car go but doubley sorry that the other driver got away.

glad your alive and walking. goodluck with the new ride and hope they find the golf driver..

im really sorry about that broo...hopefully the GOLF will get the same thing...nah wait2...lemme paraphrase that, the golf will get worse than that...ur celica is one of the best i've seen.hope everything works out well for ya...and one more thing...get another celica broo ^_^

r.i.p Celica. SHe was unique and will be sadly missed. A lot of driving experience was gained in her. Hopefully the next ride will surpass the Celcia's greatness.

Best of luck dude.

Sorry to hear abt the incident dude..most important thing is that u're alright..cars can always be replaced..but no one can replace the son/bf ur loved ones have lost..so be thankful..as for the golf..lets hope he gets what he deserves :)

dam! your car was a top looking celica i've seen, what a waste, hope your next car gonna be as good looking if not better, what r u gonna buy? any idea yet?

good thing you're ok,i reckon u were REALLY lucky, theres an old chinese saying"if u didnt die from such a bad luck, than you're gonna be really lucky after it" go buy tatts :P

Sorry to hear about that senseless act bruv,Im not vindictive person (altho ive placed many threads in the RAWR threads lol :whistling: ) Thats in unforgiveable bruv ,ur car was unique to the world & TOCA......dont worry bruv KARMA'll get them :spiteful::spiteful: