TRD CAI [Group Buy]

XploShun

Are you going to fit it yourself magic? or?

Are you going to fit it yourself?

Can you fit mine too. LOL

Nah, i don't think i'll try to do this myself this time...

Not like when i put a uni filter in my old rolla, then tried to make an intake from that piping people use in there gardens, (got it from friends garden actually, haha)

then cutting a hole in the front bumper, then finally go to put it back on, and with not making necessary measurements, i had to buy a new bumper, and do it all again, haha

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

best mod so far !!! i love it so much.

big thank you to XploShun to and qkslvr for helping me install it

no worries. I've rediscovered my "lead foot" over this weekend. I can definitely feel the the difference in acceleration low in the rev range. the car is more pokey from 2.5K rpm upwards. I don't know why i didn't do this mod sooner. :yahoo:

qsvrolla.... natz should be sending it soon..

and the postage is a lil cheaper than expected.. so u dont need to pay any extra :)

man.. thx *** none of the cai got lost! just waiting for nek's then.. its all done!!

glad u guys are happy with it! :) have fun!!! MUWAHAHAHAHHA

btw... im starting a trd short shifter gb... for marcus (aka kcorro).. see if any1 is interested..

and the postage is a lil cheaper than expected.. so u dont need to pay any extra :)

man.. thx *** none of the cai got lost! just waiting for nek's then.. its all done!!

btw... im starting a trd short shifter gb... for marcus (aka kcorro).. see if any1 is interested..

Mate, you're a legend! :toast:

hey! did natz send u a tracking number or something similar?

next gb? i dunno... we'll see....

yes I did, I tried to send you a pm Xplo but your inbox was full :o

hey! did natz send u a tracking number or something similar?

next gb? i dunno... we'll see....

I do believe we now all have them! :yahoo: I just got home from TAFE (Final block! Fully qualified as a chef here I come!) and it was sitting on the futon. I was so f-ing happy I started trying to call mates before I even got in the door!

BIG BIG thumbs up to Xplo for organising such a hot damn GB and thanks to Natz for the extra work with sending it on to Townsville! You guys rock! :toast:

:yahoo:

Congrats, and glad it arrived safely :) Enjoy!

I do believe we now all have them! :yahoo: I just got home from TAFE (Final block! Fully qualified as a chef here I come!) and it was sitting on the futon. I was so f-ing happy I started trying to call mates before I even got in the door!

BIG BIG thumbs up to Xplo for organising such a hot damn GB and thanks to Natz for the extra work with sending it on to Townsville! You guys rock! :toast:

YEs still waiting :(

But im sure it will come soon.

i pmd u the tracking number

you should be able to track it on:

http://www.usps.com/shipping/trackandconfirm.htm

or

the one from auspost..

dunno y i cant check it thru auspost today... it worked a few days ago.. maybe updating.

no problem guys!

hey natz.. sorry.. didnt know it was full.. but anyway.. i will deposit the money into ur account tomorrow.. at a bank..

should get it by tomorrow night!

GLAD YOU GUYS ARE HAPPY WITH IT! :)

Thanks Xploshun!!!

Its outta customs!! YAY!!

Your item cleared customs at 7:22 AM on July 25, 2007. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Not long to go!! :D

Hay guys, general question...

Quality of the TRD Pod, is it any good? Any one have any links to some reading I can do to find out more about it just for something to do really (don't know much about them)... Is cleaning easy, is it oil based? whats better opposed to oil based..etc..etc.. just wanting to learn a little more about it really :D

Also once you get news on a 3rd GB let us know :-P I will be interested! (South Brisbane)

Cheers

Fudge

It arrived today!!!

YAY!!

Thanks for all your help Michael!!!

music to my ears...

wohoo...

i got your email Ken, and replied, so let me know..

and yeah, 3 cheers for Michael.....

Thanks heaps fellow ABC'er... see you around soon...

Thanks Xplo!

And thanks for the CAI!

good!!

2nd GB............................................ SUCCEED! :P :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

btw natz... $$$ in ur bank.. check it if u have time.

wohoo, CAI is now in my posession.

nice meeting you tonight neK, would of loved to stay and chat more, but as you could see, had to get back and eat dinner/pizza, it was torcher smelling it all the way there and back, lolz...

now, just need to get it installed...

wohoo... thanks Mark and Ron for your help today for the installation...

i luv it, LIFT all the way, lmao...

but we couldn't get the dang TRD filter in, blardy hitting fog light... oh wells...

Thanks again boys, and thanks for the yummy lunch Mish...