EBAY FIND for 1ZZ's pre facelift

MarkMish

you can get them for about ~$150.00 from toyota (non-genuine)

i got mine the other day but havent put them in yet.. hopefully they help me see better..cause i cant see sh*t driving in the rain.

you can get them for about ~$150.00 from toyota (non-genuine)

i got mine the other day but havent put them in yet.. hopefully they help me see better..cause i cant see sh*t driving in the rain.

hey dude...u got urs for $150??dang thats cheap...whereabout??but is it gonna fit well?most of the guys dun think so but its a bargain though...might get 1 as well ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

well had some time today to install the fog lights. they didnt come with instructions so luckily i found some threads on here that helped.

took about 30 mins or so all up..

they connected straight up to the existing wiring.. just had to cut some wires under the dash to connect the switch.

[fog lights installed]

1zzfogzxc9.th.jpg

[the switch]

fogswitchlz9.th.jpg

havent had time to figure out how to get the led on the switch to turn on when i turn the foggies on yet..but at least the fog lights turn on and off..

[foggies on]

1zzfogzonlg6.th.jpg

waw tht does look good.. took 30 mins?!

im in WA wondering if they sell them here for 150 too...

Yes they do fill the hole quite well. What brand are they may i ask? And did they end up helping you in the rain?

On a side note, Rolla - are your wheels 17" or 18"?

The box says ESUSE or something...hasnt rained lately so im not sure yet.. but to be honest its hard to tell if the fog lights are on or off when driving at night :lol:

& wheels are 17s