Ricer's bodykit

hello, is there a difference between the sportivo front lip and levin beside those holes on the sides of the front lip and side skirts?

also...

does it make ur car lower?

my car doesnt have fog lights will that make it look weird?

this one example that made me like the kit...

Image096-1.jpg

Edited by DuGong

the levin sideskirts are thinner.. where as the sportivo ones are wider making it look a teeny bit more lower~ also a slight difference in terms of shape. =P

sportivo ones look nicer overall~

with the frontlip.. i always thought the sportivo ones are wider and poke out more when looking from the side...

I don't reckon the levin kit is aggressive enough.

IMO the bodykits without the fog lights make the car look cheap. I've seen a silver ascent with sportivo kit and the black covers really turn me off, and in fact bug me everytime i see it.

Could think about attaching a grill mesh instead. dunno if that would look better or worse though?

yeah, i agree! due to the wider appearance of the sportivo kit, it gives off a much more aggressive (sexy) look.. go sportivo.. but i don't know how a car looks without foglites (with bodykit).. just opinion on the kit itself =P

yea personally if you're gonna have the kit...you really need to have the foggies or else a lot of rolla drivers will really notice it with negativity.

as was said....there's a handful of ascent hatches runnin round with these kits (excluding foggies) n does not look cool. <_<

If your gonna get the full kit (eg front, rear and side skirts) u've gotta go all the way and inc the foggies too! ;)

Debadging is also recommended. B)

me 2 cents. :)

I've seen that blue rolla somewhere :rolleyes:

The Sportivo bodykit gives more of an aggressive look towards the levin due to wider skirts n lip.. it also flares out abit more so from a rear angle u can see it the kit flared out...

But yeah if ur planning to get the kit, take off ur badges..

Heres pix of an ascent with the full sportivo bodykit. <_<

241191.jpg

241200.jpg

241207.jpg

241202.jpg

241206.jpg

Anyone know is it sportivo front lip and side skirts can fit my 2006 Corolla Sedan ?

the sportivo front lip wont fit we got a different front bumper, if you find a front lip that will let me know.

the side skirts fit i think?

yea personally if you're gonna have the kit...you really need to have the foggies or else a lot of rolla drivers will really notice it with negativity.

as was said....there's a handful of ascent hatches runnin round with these kits (excluding foggies) n does not look cool. <_<

If your gonna get the full kit (eg front, rear and side skirts) u've gotta go all the way and inc the foggies too! ;)

Debadging is also recommended. B)

me 2 cents. :)

2368301_35_full.jpg

:P Don't forget Conquest. What u sayin' about 'NOT LOOKING COOL' ... FOOL! :spiteful: *u know i'm j/k*

Nothing a bit of lowering, and some eyelids can't fix. :rolleyes:

I say mod the left hand side fog cover with a bit of mesh for some cold air into the intake....careful with water though :blink:

2368301_48_full.jpg

Cut out slits for the air to ram into the cai. JDM/Touge/ El Cheapo styles. :toast:

I've seen that blue rolla somewhere :rolleyes:

The Sportivo bodykit gives more of an aggressive look towards the levin due to wider skirts n lip.. it also flares out abit more so from a rear angle u can see it the kit flared out...

But yeah if ur planning to get the kit, take off ur badges..

Heres pix of an ascent with the full sportivo bodykit. <_<

241191.jpg

241200.jpg

241207.jpg

241202.jpg

241206.jpg

dang...is that how my white rolla will look like??kinda weird without eyelids....and foglight too....

Anyone know is it sportivo front lip and side skirts can fit my 2006 Corolla Sedan ?

the sportivo front lip wont fit we got a different front bumper, if you find a front lip that will let me know.

Correct, the front bar is different so it wont fit. The side-skirts will fit fine and for a rear lip you can just use the wagon rear lip with a bit of modification and it will fit just fine.

Sucks they didn't make a Sportivo front lip, or any OEM front for the face-lift sedan.

Correct, the front bar is different so it wont fit. The side-skirts will fit fine and for a rear lip you can just use the wagon rear lip with a bit of modification and it will fit just fine.

Sucks they didn't make a Sportivo front lip, or any OEM front for the face-lift sedan.

there is one from South Africa but its made of fibreglass the pic is on owf forum but will post it in here

really?? 300+ ?

Does anyone know when the facelift sportivo lip might drop in price...?

i was quoted $600 incl gst UNPAINTED.. and $1133.00 PAINTED..??!?! WTF? LOL

Have i been quoted the price of the wrong part? i stated Facelift Sportivo Front Skirt..