Tuning the 2ZZ....

i read some one particular site that they have developed the 2ZZ motor so that it pumps out about 200hp @ wheels..... thats about 150kw @ the wheels!

but u need at least 10 grand for the tuning.

Your 2zz is Converted to a 3zz, add quad throttle body.... Power FC.. Tuning.. BAM!

u got ur self a beast!

i think this was garage TRIAL!

here is the dyno power paper!

4suro.jpg

3.jpg

i read some one particular site that they have developed the 2ZZ motor so that it pumps out about 200hp @ wheels..... thats about 150kw @ the wheels!

but u need at least 10 grand for the tuning.

Your 2zz is Converted to a 3zz, add quad throttle body.... Power FC.. Tuning.. BAM!

u got ur self a beast!

i think this was garage TRIAL!

here is the dyno power paper!

4suro.jpg

3.jpg

Fully sick habib!

The 3zz being spoken of in the first post is what trial call their stroker. 1zz + 2zz = 3zz ;)

But does anyone find that blue plot on the dyno graph a little......weird? Also it is cheaper if you use an MWR stroker engine, doesn't have the JDM price tag.

3ZZ-GE......

im sure TRIAL Racing could sell the ITB.. i cant possibly imagine the noise that the ITB will make.. i would be so excited to see one of our crew getting one.. it would be insane!!!!

is it just me or is that engine facing the wrong way?

not if it's in a lotus or an MR2 is isn't ;)

makes sense!

Right now to source some quad throttle bodies from a M3 and a power FC!

Sorry to burst your bubble guys... ITB won't fit in celica or corolla. It'll sit so far beyond the bonnet, even a custom bonnet won't be enough.

However, there has been people that modified a 4age 20v itb into a 2zz celica. But that's all show, no moving...

Sorry to burst your bubble guys... ITB won't fit in celica or corolla. It'll sit so far beyond the bonnet, even a custom bonnet won't be enough.

However, there has been people that modified a 4age 20v itb into a 2zz celica. But that's all show, no moving...

looks like we gonna have to go the sub 1000kg chassis, c1 gear set and 2L high comp route than, wont we jimmy ;)

NA buddys ftmw! :toast:

Once upon a time NA > Turbo, now Turbo > NA, in the not too distant future NA will once again be > than Turbo :lol::lol:

to be continued......

:yahoo:

Wrong !!

ITB on 2ZZ Celica ;)

2zz_ITB04.jpg