[QLD]-[ACT]-[NSW] MEET 9TH -10TH JUNE 2007 Pictures and Video

lol mad pics mad vids... good job pplz... look at how my car is "strategically" positioned behind the "awards podium" :D more exposure lol

it looks like yous had fun on sunday... and i KNOW yous had fun at hooters :spiteful:

d_ice have to ask you mate why you have a hanky hanging out of the corner of your boot?? :huh: I did mean to ask you but got side tracked doing a few other things.

Hopefully it isn't someone you have kidnapped and have locked in your boot!!!!

Ahh new thought just came to me... is there to stop a water leak or plug a rust hole???

Let us know cause I'm pretty sure I"m not the only one who is curious!!

More pics sometime today people....

d_ice have to ask you mate why you have a hanky hanging out of the corner of your boot?? :huh:

Yeah, I remember you saying something about it at Aqua Golf on Sat night but can't quite remember. Colours, or something?

lol hahaha... its not a hankyyyy... lol i also had ppl thinkin it was a "rag" :ph34r:

it's a purple bandana (it was wet so it did kinda look like a rag hahaha)... but yea my car wears a bandana and so do i... i like to match my car lol... that's y i'm getting a 3" replica of my wheel to wear around my neck :yahoo:

so just for the record... it's NOT a rag or a hanky lol... it's a bandanaaa :yahoo:

lol mad pics mad vids... good job pplz... look at how my car is "strategically" positioned behind the "awards podium" :D more exposure lol

it looks like yous had fun on sunday... and i KNOW yous had fun at hooters :spiteful:

d_ice have to ask you mate why you have a hanky hanging out of the corner of your boot?? :huh: I did mean to ask you but got side tracked doing a few other things.

Yeah im curious also.

lol hahaha... its not a hankyyyy... lol i also had ppl thinkin it was a "rag" :ph34r:

it's a purple bandana (it was wet so it did kinda look like a rag hahaha)... but yea my car wears a bandana and so do i... i like to match my car lol... that's y i'm getting a 3" replica of my wheel to wear around my neck :yahoo:

so just for the record... it's NOT a rag or a hanky lol... it's a bandanaaa :yahoo:

he answered phill..... :lol:

and it was me i grilled him about having a rag in the back of his car during the show and shine? :lol:

i didnt know it had symbolism i thought it was just stuck in the boot :lol:

oh and SB - GREAT PICS!!!!!

wtfvk1.jpg

its funny how everyone thinks it was an "accident"... i get ppl on the street honkin at me tellin me bout it lol... its funny coz the only ppl that understood its "symbolic" value were the cops lol but i managed to sneak my way out of it lol

Are you gonna paint yourself beige as well??? :toast:

Well I spose mate whatever floats your boat hey......

PETE YOUR CAR LOOKS FKN AWESOME!

Didn't tell me about the CF bonnet you sly ol' dog ;)

Hey jimmy!

Well i wasnt actually going to go buy it. i went in to have a look at it and well was hussled into buying it. lol am i really that sly jim?