Goodbye MR2,Hello Tommi 6.5

GReddy_ES

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read your ride thread back to front mate and what an accomplishment! Excelent, damn sexy ride - and after talking to you last night (thanks for being patient and so helpful by the way) I'd say theres a good chance that I'm not going to bother with the Blitz S/C and get a Gen 3 MR2 GT by the end of the year. Top work on your MR2 look forward to seeing it in person at the end of the month :toast:

Just read your ride thread back to front mate and what an accomplishment! Excelent, damn sexy ride - and after talking to you last night (thanks for being patient and so helpful by the way) I'd say theres a good chance that I'm not going to bother with the Blitz S/C and get a Gen 3 MR2 GT by the end of the year. Top work on your MR2 look forward to seeing it in person at the end of the month :toast:

No worries Sean.Always good to have another MR2 member in WA :)

Just got back from having the TRD sway bars installed.Haven't exactly tried them to test them out yet..but there is quite a significant difference just in the sheer size between the stock bars and the TRD ones :D

Rear Sway Bar

TRDSwayBars001.jpg

Front Sway Bar

TRDSwayBars004.jpg

They are chunky sway bars! The car must handle as sharp as a knife now? Great work :D

yeah they sure are esp when u compare them side by side with the original ones that were on there..the stock ones are puny!haha must say that they handle much better now :yahoo:

:P adrian u must be zooming thru corners now ey!! :P give me a ride!!! ><

haha not really..haven't had much chance to test it out..but it does feel much stiffer overall :D

adrian give me a ride.. i won't squirm like a girl when u go round the corner flat out :spiteful:

lol... adrian.. i will take it for a spin.. talk about asking for something ;) hahaha! go all the way people! not just a ride :P :P DRIVE IT LOL

jks jks

lol... adrian.. i will take it for a spin.. talk about asking for something ;) hahaha! go all the way people! not just a ride :P :P DRIVE IT LOL

jks jks

haha ken u speak the truth.. now adrian will have people lining up to drive his sexy red beast :ph34r::spiteful::yahoo:

jks jks

haha ken u speak the truth.. now adrian will have people lining up to drive his sexy red beast :ph34r::spiteful::yahoo:

yeah and i'll be too busy and too broke to give rides due to ever increasing petrol prices :P

haha

jks jks

yeah and i'll be too busy and too broke to give rides due to ever increasing petrol prices :P

haha

oh gosh.. i thot ur car ran on water :| coz it seems like u hv SO MUCH MONEY TO SPEND ON THE CAR LIKE IT DOES NOT NEED PETROL TO RUN!

:S :help: :help:

man u guys spoiled the plan ey..if u ask him let u drive it..he`s not gonna go mega meet man..say u wanna ride it..when he`s at mega meet..then HOG HIM!! xD

=x now he`s really not going to mega meet...HAHAHAHAHAHA :P

hhmmm thats worth a thought :P

oh gosh.. i thot ur car ran on water :| coz it seems like u hv SO MUCH MONEY TO SPEND ON THE CAR LIKE IT DOES NOT NEED PETROL TO RUN!

:S :help: :help:

all my mods don't require petrol to run wad :P its the car that runs on petrol..i think u boys are really stressed out from exams man :P go take ur car for a little spin and u'll feel better :D

Edited by GReddy_ES

all my mods don't require petrol to run wad :P its the car that runs on petrol..i think u boys are really stressed out from exams man :P go take ur car for a little spin and u'll feel better :D

lol.. good idea.. spin whr? driveway and bacK? :P

haha drive to see ur gf and back :P

Lol, oh no he di'nt

lol leave my gf right out of this buddy ;)

Preview of one of the new toys arriving next week :spiteful:

SARDDP.jpg

lol.. noob question.. whats the point of tht :P all i know it sticks to ur "farting" area :P

SARDDP.jpg

lol.. noob question.. whats the point of tht :P all i know it sticks to ur "farting" area :P

haha its a Sard dump pipe and cat combo..3" all the way to free up more restriction :D

SARDDP.jpg

haha its a Sard dump pipe and cat combo..3" all the way to free up more restriction :D

Mmmmm 3" inches is soooo big....for a motor that is :P. Us 2ZZ boys have to settle with 2 1/2 :(

Mmmmm 3" inches is soooo big....for a motor that is :P. Us 2ZZ boys have to settle with 2 1/2 :(

3" is just abt right for the 3SGTE actually..its actually to compliment the 3" cat back exhaust thats already on :D

so a 3" dump with a high flow cat would just be sweet :spiteful: