Goodbye MR2,Hello Tommi 6.5

GReddy_ES

AWESOME! I love how clean and JDM it looks.

Shiny MR2 Turbo FTW!

Perfection =

Daily driver.

Track Car.

Shiny Car.

Ultimate.

cheers Jules..i like ur little runabout too..looking good!on a serious note though..i would think ur car would look more menacing if it were blue/black combi rather than the blue/white..anyway..good project nonetheless..

i've been bad on the pocket this week by goin on a crazy shopping spree(to relief stress :P) stay tuned for more goodies :spiteful:

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally had the chance to get the Sard FPR installed..looks nice and tidy sitting in the engine bay :rolleyes:

SardFPR003.jpg

SardFPR007.jpg

And look what the postman brought in today hehee Rigid Rear Strut Bar..nice and yellow..gonna respray the two end to get rid of the rust :spiteful:

RigidRearStrut002.jpg

RigidRearStrut001.jpg

Edited by GReddy_ES

wow ur car is comin along nicely.. i cant wait to see it at the 'mega meet'

yeah its coming along nice and slow..hopefully it'll have a few more bits by the meet..Sway bars,catch can,gauges(maybe) and a few other bits i can't get off my head at the moment..

Fitted the Rigid rear strut this morning..man what a difference it made..awesome...money well spent! :spiteful:

RigidRearStrutfitted001.jpg

lol geez adrian.. how many more bars do u need before u find that u even see ur engine :P fkn MINT thou.. loving it more n more.. so much more going in.. gosh.. i just cnt believe it!! hahaa..

keep it up.. mite catch ya around @ ur work.. i stopped work @ the newsagency hence why u dont see me bummin round ur workshop nemore :P

Nice work with the strut bar. It looks the goods!! That is something straight out of a rally car or something! Go Team!

yeah it works fantastically well too :D

lol geez adrian.. how many more bars do u need before u find that u even see ur engine :P fkn MINT thou.. loving it more n more.. so much more going in.. gosh.. i just cnt believe it!! hahaa..

keep it up.. mite catch ya around @ ur work.. i stopped work @ the newsagency hence why u dont see me bummin round ur workshop nemore :P

u can never have enuff bars Ken..especially on the MRs..in fact i've got a couple more bars coming in end of june..hopefully fit them on after exams and before the bad weather hehe yeah i think abit too much(money) goin in at the moment..looks like its gonna stay a long time hehe no way i'm getting rid of it now haha

yeah i guessed that u secured the new job u mentioned..shld be better than that newsagent i suppose

he catch snake!!!!!!!!!!! xD

sex looking mr2 :D

what snake Jeremy?:P

Edited by GReddy_ES

Goodies arrived earlier than expected..got shipped via EMS instead of the slow route..which means more $$$ to pay..sigh..anyway..on to the good stuff..

22mm TRD Front and Rear Sway bars..even comes with new TRD bushes :spiteful:

TRDSwayBars.jpg

Courier just stopped by to drop off my other purchase..Phoenix Power Engine lid :yahoo:

PPreplicaenginelid001.jpg

PPreplicaenginelid002.jpg

Edited by GReddy_ES

u can never have enuff bars Ken..especially on the MRs..in fact i've got a couple more bars coming in end of june..hopefully fit them on after exams and before the bad weather hehe yeah i think abit too much(money) goin in at the moment..looks like its gonna stay a long time hehe no way i'm getting rid of it now haha

yeah i guessed that u secured the new job u mentioned..shld be better than that newsagent i suppose

lol it'd be jungle of bars before u have to swing from bar to bar.. but its cool thou! haha.. i was going to say.. if u gna get rid of it and move to another car.. i'd be getting it coz i know how much good work has gone into it :P haha.. (if i hv the money)

new job is def better then newsagency... :D

WAH LAO EH!!

you know adrian..when i get stuff for my car..im really happy...esp when it arrives

you owes get stuff for ur car..n owes arrive same time

NABEH U MUST BE A HAPPY CHAP!!! xD

hahaa i couldn't resist not laughing when i saw ur reply..be more civilized!and stop swearing so much Jeremy!but yeah..u get excited knowing the stuffs on the way..then u miss the mailman..then u get frustrated..then when it finally comes in.. :yahoo:

lol it'd be jungle of bars before u have to swing from bar to bar.. but its cool thou! haha.. i was going to say.. if u gna get rid of it and move to another car.. i'd be getting it coz i know how much good work has gone into it :P haha.. (if i hv the money)

new job is def better then newsagency... :D

sorry to disappoint u Ken..but this will probably be a keeper..but if u buy a MR2 in future..u know who to look for to get stuff done ;)

engine lid!! didnt know where it goes.. so i googled it.. :P

that looks hot!!!!

r u gonna paint it black?

you should!!

yeap..the lid's gonna be done black..just like the bonnet.And i'm gonna pass on my initial idea of a black roof as well..just so i keep the 2 black accents on the car.More unique that way :D

Edited by GReddy_ES