Spotted - WA

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spotted cypher in his Red sportivo at CPP Carpark with his new black rims with red lip. They look good! Funny to see you leaving at the same time. Haha. Sorry i forgot your name though.

Edited by ruimond

Spotted a White rolla wif Gun metal grey shooz wif a big shiny Exhaust wif "for cruising purposes" on the Bum..i was inda *cough* Ford piece of s**t getting aaaall giddy on the cnr of Bannister & south st around 1ish!? :lol::lol:

Spotted cypher in his Red sportivo at CPP Carpark with his new black rims with red lip. They look good! Funny to see you leaving at the same time. Haha. Sorry i forgot your name though.

hahaha yeah nws dude =]

u kinda starled me abit lol i was thinking "wats this car doing stopping out in the middle ? " then i recognised ur car =]

havent managed to say thanks for the awesome shots of my car from the cruise dude i have like no photos of my car hey .

we need to organise another cruise guys whos up for one ? :D

hey who owns the white stivo with wing tips, black with red lip rays rims, twin tip exhaust and altezza rear tail lights ??

saw them @ northbridge/ potblack on friday arvo?

Spotted a White rolla wif Gun metal grey shooz wif a big shiny Exhaust wif "for cruising purposes" on the Bum..i was inda *cough* Ford piece of s**t getting aaaall giddy on the cnr of Bannister & south st around 1ish!? :lol::lol:

:P hi bozu

hey who owns the white stivo with wing tips, black with red lip rays rims, twin tip exhaust and altezza rear tail lights ??

saw them @ northbridge/ potblack on friday arvo?

That guy isn't on the forums much. He lives near me but I've never actually met him to say hi :)

hey all,

prolly wont stick out on the rodas but im driving a white aurion atx stock on the outside (hid kit coming soon) but have started building its audio/entertainment system inside!

look fwd to meeting some of you in the future? B)

hahaha yeah nws dude =]

u kinda starled me abit lol i was thinking "wats this car doing stopping out in the middle ? " then i recognised ur car =]

havent managed to say thanks for the awesome shots of my car from the cruise dude i have like no photos of my car hey .

we need to organise another cruise guys whos up for one ? :D

Haha no worries about the shots. :lol:

I was driving down around and around from Level 7, which takes awhile then suddenly saw you. Was like hey i know him. So just stoped. Haha. Usually i see your car parked there in the morning when i park there for work anyway.

:P hi bozu

Yooohoooo!