• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

eheheh..

awak cakap malay ah...

that's probably all I know what to say if I meet malay peeps...

mostly English now for the past 10 years...

btw, I'm goin to Sydney this Friday-Sunday for business trip but I have some free time to check out stuffs while I'm there...

any shops I can go to probably to get AFC-neo or some other "cool" toyota or universal stuffs?

I can bring a lot of things since I have some spare luggage allowance, somewhere around 8kg or something..

eheheh..

awak cakap malay ah...

that's probably all I know what to say if I meet malay peeps...

mostly English now for the past 10 years...

btw, I'm goin to Sydney this Friday-Sunday for business trip but I have some free time to check out stuffs while I'm there...

any shops I can go to probably to get AFC-neo or some other "cool" toyota or universal stuffs?

I can bring a lot of things since I have some spare luggage allowance, somewhere around 8kg or something..

went to syd durin da uni hols..didnt c much stuff ey :P well i didnt really looked for it.. saw a couple of nice corollas thou :D

hah found AFC-neo seller in Sydney $390 cash brand new in a box...

just once I get back probably on sunday evening, gonna check if bozurolla can hook me up with his mech for quick install and tuning...

maybe preferably between 8-11 in the morning or otherwise I don't really have much time to spare outside work...

just once I get back probably on sunday evening, gonna check if bozurolla can hook me up with his mech for quick install and tuning...

maybe preferably between 8-11 in the morning or otherwise I don't really have much time to spare outside work...

Tell me wen Im gonna wake up my tech to do this job

hey mate just wondering why the afc neo? and what are you expecting to gain from it? also what other mods have you done?

SPOTTED AND FOLLOWED..

Ron with his white stivo on the 7th around 7.30-8.00.. around northbridge.. around and around and around..

it was really quite fun..

sorry if we ****** u off Ron.. we couldn't help it :spiteful::spiteful:

hey mate just wondering why the afc neo? and what are you expecting to gain from it? also what other mods have you done?

so far I've done Weapon-R Pod Filter, Air Charger, Twin Split Exhaust System, Strut Bar, Positive Charger Stabiliser, Grille and Eyelid, Undercar LED...

and I think after AFC neo to smooth the ride and some power gain and that's it... no more modding anymore ^^

bozurolla, let me know when u can... preferably either monday-wednesday from 8-11am... coz thursday is valentine day so I don't want any plans for the day and friday parents will be here in Perth >,<

so let me know yea..

so far I've done Weapon-R Pod Filter, Air Charger, Twin Split Exhaust System, Strut Bar, Positive Charger Stabiliser, Grille and Eyelid, Undercar LED...

and I think after AFC neo to smooth the ride and some power gain and that's it... no more modding anymore ^^

bozurolla, let me know when u can... preferably either monday-wednesday from 8-11am... coz thursday is valentine day so I don't want any plans for the day and friday parents will be here in Perth >,<

so let me know yea..

air charger ftw!!!

does yours make your car sound like its about to stall when you set it on max?

just added undercar LED not too long ago and looks just ok coz the car sit way too high...

need to upgrade the suspension soon if my pocket and payslip allows me to do so XD

I'll include the pic of my car here and hope to see u guys around sometimes..

MyRollaNight.jpg

hott, i want some

i thot of doing that once but have not got around to do it :) hehe looks pretty nice tbo :) might do it when i get time to :D