Spotted - WA

guys settle down if you want girls at the next meet i can organise bikini car wash??

but for a few hundred $$ more you can get <insert what ever your thinking here>

ahaha just joking

HAHAHA..i bet mr silver is gonna be the 1st one in the list xD n if we have bikini car wash..im sure the number of ppl that is goin to turn up will double or something xD even non toyota`s will come with a toyota badge on it xD GOOOOOOOOO angeloooooooooo hahahahahha

Jeremy, are you saying you want to see me in a bikini??? Okay, done. :whistling:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

guys settle down if you want girls at the next meet i can organise bikini car wash??

but for a few hundred $$ more you can get <insert what ever your thinking here>

ahaha just joking

HAHAHA..i bet mr silver is gonna be the 1st one in the list xD n if we have bikini car wash..im sure the number of ppl that is goin to turn up will double or something xD even non toyota`s will come with a toyota badge on it xD GOOOOOOOOO angeloooooooooo hahahahahha

Jeremy, are you saying you want to see me in a bikini??? Okay, done. :whistling:

Hahahaha..i think i`ll pass mr silver.. :P id rather pay the girls angelo knows xD

hahahah

:) car wash hey :spiteful:

oo so there will be another girl soon??!!

Sarah has always been here... well, as long as I have :)

She's just finishing up in Albury, and will be back in Perth in April. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

hahahah

:) car wash hey :spiteful:

oo so there will be another girl soon??!!

Sarah has always been here... well, as long as I have :)

She's just finishing up in Albury, and will be back in Perth in April. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

aw awesome, does she drive a rolla?

she drives an echo stivo :D heheheh

Spotted a white corolla accent :) 05 facelift white colour exactly like mine..had black advanti wheels..exhaust..n prob lowered :)

Plates " Camo "

Pretty sweet :P

I know this might be the wrong place :P but cant be bothered setting up a new topic just to show my wheels :P will set up a new topic when im done with my other stuffs too :P hehehe..sorry peeps

image025di3.jpg

image024mq0.jpg

dsc00645lm7.th.jpg

Thanks to angelo for installing and painting my wheels and much much more :) n here is a pic of the sexy boi installing my wheels xD n thanks to the other ppl which i have bothered :P eg. Ron n mr. silver

rotationofdsc00634kk2.jpg

growing in numbers yet im still the only girl

poor effort :P

we`re gonna have another girl on board :P wont we mr.silver :) *wink*

I miss my Sarah *sigh* :(

awww..u`ll c her soon :D n she`ll be part of toca crew hehehehe

She can be our mascot!!! Mmmm I can see it now - black-and-white chequered (lol) flag miniskirt, cougar top... :spiteful:

HAHAhAhaha :P lets not forget miss levin too xD wOHoo..

Of course not - if miss levin also wants to wear that outfit, I'd be all for it!

xD damn if thats the case i cant wait to go to the next meet xD

I'm adding to the uber quote chain.

Uber quote chain is uber.

Hi Elan, I though you loved me though? ****...

growing in numbers yet im still the only girl

poor effort :P

we`re gonna have another girl on board :P wont we mr.silver :) *wink*

I miss my Sarah *sigh* :(

awww..u`ll c her soon :D n she`ll be part of toca crew hehehehe

She can be our mascot!!! Mmmm I can see it now - black-and-white chequered (lol) flag miniskirt, cougar top... :spiteful:

HAHAhAhaha :P lets not forget miss levin too xD wOHoo..

Of course not - if miss levin also wants to wear that outfit, I'd be all for it!

xD damn if thats the case i cant wait to go to the next meet xD

I'm adding to the uber quote chain.

Uber quote chain is uber.

Hi Elan, I though you loved me though? ****...

Dude, you made mention in my signature - what's better than that other than a sordid photo of our last embrace? :whistling:

spotted white ascent sport with sportivo rims at Mirrabooka shopping plates GB 14 WA..think it belonged to a chick haha..saw playboy stickers on the back lol

The plate sounds familiar..i think ive seen it too around carousel or something..

haha could be.

this person prob likes to shop

btw congrats on rims jeremy..looking nice

spotted white ascent sport with sportivo rims at Mirrabooka shopping plates GB 14 WA..think it belonged to a chick haha..saw playboy stickers on the back lol

The plate sounds familiar..i think ive seen it too around carousel or something..

haha could be.

this person prob likes to shop

btw congrats on rims jeremy..looking nice

hey thanks man :P hope to c u around curtin ey :D give me a beep if u c me :D

Geez all this love around Curtin makes me think i should go back to uni; or just hang around the Carousel carpark to get some Corolla love,

Also my parents spotted my old car pulling out of the Vale car park - I was spun out

Edited by Seano

Geez all this love around Curtin makes me think i should go back to uni; or just hang around the Carousel carpark to get some Corolla love,

Also my parents spotted my old car pulling out of the Vale car park - I was spun out

:P its ok..we still love each n everyone of u xD

anyone seen my car lately? hrm btw if u ever see my car from the 7th till the 10th of feb.. PLEASE KEEP AS FAR AS YOU CAN cause i think it would be my cousin sister driving it :S

ouch.. im bit worried bout my car :P hopefully mum doesnt let her drive coz i warned her.. :D

nb: she cant drive for **** :P u should see her car.. not one panel is unscratched!

anyone seen my car lately? hrm btw if u ever see my car from the 7th till the 10th of feb.. PLEASE KEEP AS FAR AS YOU CAN cause i think it would be my cousin sister driving it :S

ouch.. im bit worried bout my car :P hopefully mum doesnt let her drive coz i warned her.. :D

nb: she cant drive for **** :P u should see her car.. not one panel is unscratched!

Ya, i saw it in St Andrews Estate not so long ago

:P ken..bloody hell..no intro man.. :P

hey dumb idea but since most of you live around Perth (curin uni area) like myself I live in Karawara, how bout a get together at Nandos :P

ole!

:( im scared of nandos..like last sem..b4 study week n whole of study week..nandos everyday >.<.. hahaha :) but would be a good idea..wait for ken n jason to come back n Elan to be in perth :P

I can feel the love Jeremy :lol:

And yay for Nandos get me some hot chicks

I can feel the love Jeremy :lol:

And yay for Nandos get me some hot chicks

Of coz u do :P after my summer course exams we go for nandos :P xD

hey do u guys sometimes meet up for some casual occasion around Perth here?

coz I've been just bored lately with just work mon-sat..

and guess I never get spotted >,< coz it only stands out at night time XD