Spotted - WA

hi ppls new to this forum so just thort id intro myself. blue/silver 1zzfe which is pretty much stock. just a DIY intake hehe and HIDs, hoping to get a stivo exhaust if i can source one and possibly a TRD intake in the near future. I know some guys here go to curtin so prob see some of you’s around.

anywho cheers n hope to learn more from this forum :D

Me mE :D me go curtin :P whats ur car plate ? :P

*edit : n ken n angelo :P

gday jeremy and the other curtin boys..plates MH 606** you shuld see me around Eliz Jolley parking or physio/CBS parking lol. although wuld be pretty hard to spot me since the exterior is stock as a rock! :lol:

well hope to c yoos around! :D

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gday peeples,

Its been awhile Ive logged in the forums (well close to a year to date)I do apologise but now I'll try to be active in the forums,Just a lil back ground check,12yrs in Coventrys (Automotive spare parts) 6 months stint in Prosser Toyota Canning Vale & now working for a pump company.

Im a welder by trade so mostly all the mods on my rolla are custom made esp my race length (not tune length) headers,& I know my way around the aftermarket industry pretty well.Ive been actively in motorsport for four years but with a new edition to my family (daughter) ive taken a break (full time)for year & half to date.

I drive a lil silva 02 rolla on 16 inch PF1's with a sweet note & hoon around (did i say hoon NAAAHH??!!) around Canning Vale /Willetton area stock plates 1BGC945 oh got a red Decepticon sticker on the Bum,the cars a family car now so the blings gone (sorry)

Ide love to meet u all one day (maybe a cruise??) but please feel free to PM me if any queries & look forward to chatting with u all..

mister (hahahha) Boz

hey man good to see you back! thought we lost you for a moment there..

guys if you have any sensible technical questions this is the man to ask :whistling:

Gday peeples,

Its been awhile Ive logged in the forums (well close to a year to date)I do apologise but now I'll try to be active in the forums,Just a lil back ground check,12yrs in Coventrys (Automotive spare parts) 6 months stint in Prosser Toyota Canning Vale & now working for a pump company.

Im a welder by trade so mostly all the mods on my rolla are custom made esp my race length (not tune length) headers,& I know my way around the aftermarket industry pretty well.Ive been actively in motorsport for four years but with a new edition to my family (daughter) ive taken a break (full time)for year & half to date.

I drive a lil silva 02 rolla on 16 inch PF1's with a sweet note & hoon around (did i say hoon NAAAHH??!!) around Canning Vale /Willetton area stock plates 1BGC945 oh got a red Decepticon sticker on the Bum,the cars a family car now so the blings gone (sorry)

Ide love to meet u all one day (maybe a cruise??) but please feel free to PM me if any queries & look forward to chatting with u all..

mister (hahahha) Boz

hey man good to see you back! thought we lost you for a moment there..

guys if you have any sensible technical questions this is the man to ask :whistling:

I flooded his inbox xD tqs for da info n everything bozu

hey guy and girls ... fairly new here too .. drive a red 2001 corolla hatchback licence 1AYG661, very near curtin uni and karawara shops ... , havent done much to the car .. has the sportivo look alike kit which came with the car, music is my love so u would hear my music blasting before u hear the exhaust from the cat back .... 2 1/4 from the cat with a freebie mugen tip i got from my fren.. i know Mugen ..honda.. but it was a freebie.. put in a KN replacement filter. and got the grill with mesh that other members have ... hrrmm wot else ,, soon getting the c-one tips put on ... 30% tint on the way , maybe paint the hood & spoiler black in the future when i can afford it ahah ..

hope to see some of u guys on the road or a the next car meeting..

hi again guys =)

my sportivo is nearly done now with weapon-r intake, cusco strut bar, air charger and split twin system exhaust..

just waiting to get AFC Neo sometimes next week or two..

spot me sometimes around Newcastle St West Perth or Northbridge after 9pm ^^

red rolla with 1BWB987.. hope to see and possibly meet u guys here in this forum...

Heya Boz - did I spot you at Mirrabooka just before Xmas? (or around that time)

Yeah dats me Cuz,just seein extended family??

Going back to da hood! What a pity you didn't spot me - it'd be a first <_<

Hey fella's (and ladies if there are)

Just recently joined the club and hope to meet some of you Rolla owners soon. I drive a Rolla 07 Sedan Graphite and I live in Karawara so I might see some of you's around. I;ve only changed my exhaust to Lukey muffler and tip.

So if you see me around give a holla!.

Ronaldo

oh and I occasionally see Ashraf around, nice ride bro.

growing in numbers yet im still the only girl

poor effort :P

we`re gonna have another girl on board :P wont we mr.silver :) *wink*

I miss my Sarah *sigh* :(

awww..u`ll c her soon :D n she`ll be part of toca crew hehehehe

She can be our mascot!!! Mmmm I can see it now - black-and-white chequered (lol) flag miniskirt, cougar top... :spiteful:

She can be our mascot!!! Mmmm I can see it now - black-and-white chequered (lol) flag miniskirt, cougar top... :spiteful:

HAHAhAhaha :P lets not forget miss levin too xD wOHoo..

Of course not - if miss levin also wants to wear that outfit, I'd be all for it!

Of course not - if miss levin also wants to wear that outfit, I'd be all for it!

xD damn if thats the case i cant wait to go to the next meet xD

guys settle down if you want girls at the next meet i can organise bikini car wash??

but for a few hundred $$ more you can get <insert what ever your thinking here>

ahaha just joking

HAHAHA..i bet mr silver is gonna be the 1st one in the list xD n if we have bikini car wash..im sure the number of ppl that is goin to turn up will double or something xD even non toyota`s will come with a toyota badge on it xD GOOOOOOOOO angeloooooooooo hahahahahha