Spotted - WA

i think i spotted vitagen about an hour ago. Saw it on Bungaree Rd, Wilson. was behind me until Vahland and High Rd intersection. at them traffic lights.

if you reading this im the dude with the white 929 with HIDs hahah!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spotted angelo entering domestic airport on wednesday

it was lik 5:30ish

I was driving behind angelo for a while in a Europcar 12 seater van

then had to turn left to fill up petrol

we work thr.. so if u r round thr about 5.30 or 6.30 ish ur bound to spot some of us :P by some i mean.. few :P

where abouts you guys work?

and1 and me work at Europcar =]

i thot u guys said u gna work @ burswood.. oo car rental! do u get to drive them around?:P i think they hv tons of corolla dont they :P

where abouts you guys work?

and1 and me work at Europcar =]

i thot u guys said u gna work @ burswood.. oo car rental! do u get to drive them around?:P i think they hv tons of corolla dont they :P

we were, but thought we wont get in so yea. i think your talking about Avis. they are the ones with heaps of corollas, we have heaps of camrys tho.

and yes we get to drive them around =] like the audis

where bouts you guys work at domestic airport?

i want to pop round in the audi =P

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys I'm new here...

since I got nothing to do really this weekend I'll take a look around here ^^

I just finished studying in Curtin and now working fulltime..

now driving a red sportivo around with couple of mods done and ready to do some tuning hopefully by next weekor two =)

u should spot me mostly around Newcastle street in the afternoon near Holden car yard or sometimes in Northbridge after 9pm..

1BWB-*** plate ^^

he`s da sexy jayrome..hahah.. i havent spotted miss levin yet :(

oo in that case .. we actually met haha

haha you must not be looking hard enough .. im around :P

oh jeremy your a darling! :)

yeah misslevin parked next to you yesterday, and today parked 1 across and behind you on accident lol.. yeah we've met :P

hi ppls new to this forum so just thort id intro myself. blue/silver 1zzfe which is pretty much stock. just a DIY intake hehe and HIDs, hoping to get a stivo exhaust if i can source one and possibly a TRD intake in the near future. I know some guys here go to curtin so prob see some of you’s around.

anywho cheers n hope to learn more from this forum :D

hi ppls new to this forum so just thort id intro myself. blue/silver 1zzfe which is pretty much stock. just a DIY intake hehe and HIDs, hoping to get a stivo exhaust if i can source one and possibly a TRD intake in the near future. I know some guys here go to curtin so prob see some of you’s around.

anywho cheers n hope to learn more from this forum :D

Me mE :D me go curtin :P whats ur car plate ? :P

*edit : n ken n angelo :P

Edited by J e r e M y

Gday peeples,

Its been awhile Ive logged in the forums (well close to a year to date)I do apologise but now I'll try to be active in the forums,Just a lil back ground check,12yrs in Coventrys (Automotive spare parts) 6 months stint in Prosser Toyota Canning Vale & now working for a pump company.

Im a welder by trade so mostly all the mods on my rolla are custom made esp my race length (not tune length) headers,& I know my way around the aftermarket industry pretty well.Ive been actively in motorsport for four years but with a new edition to my family (daughter) ive taken a break (full time)for year & half to date.

I drive a lil silva 02 rolla on 16 inch PF1's with a sweet note & hoon around (did i say hoon NAAAHH??!!) around Canning Vale /Willetton area stock plates 1BGC945 oh got a red Decepticon sticker on the Bum,the cars a family car now so the blings gone (sorry)

Ide love to meet u all one day (maybe a cruise??) but please feel free to PM me if any queries & look forward to chatting with u all..

mister (hahahha) Boz

6 months stint in Prosser Toyota Canning Vale

....I drive a lil silva 02 rolla on 16 inch PF1's with a sweet note & hoon around

I just got my car back from Prosser's yesterday, you would of almost certainly have at least walked past one of my cars (green/teal 96 Paseo with a short ram intake/rims/lowered OR Black 03 Rolla Stivo with MH plates) at some stage in that 6 month stint.

Also do you drive a 4 door Corolla? Cause I think I saw you once a few months ago? TRD grill? Anyways welcome back, hopefully we can all make the next cruise,