Spotted - WA

heheh.. skid pan anyone?

plan it and i will come :) have around 10 cars, anymore would just kill the fun.. the less the better thou :P i dont mind paying newhere up to 100 bucks

to hire it out its 750 for 4 hrs..

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

heheh.. skid pan anyone?

plan it and i will come :) have around 10 cars, anymore would just kill the fun.. the less the better thou :P i dont mind paying newhere up to 100 bucks

****.. someone's been thinking about this for a while..

heheh.. skid pan anyone?

****.. someone's been thinking about this for a while..

went with ron and adrian last time thats why i know the rates :)

SPOTTED: Corolla hatchback with rims and exhaust. sorry im not good with description :P

I saw some dude driving down kent st just passing Jackson Rd. at around 5pm or so B)

colour of the car, colour of the rims or any distinctive feature :P

yay that was me.. were you driving??

**SPOTTED**

J e r e M y flying past karawarra nandos after lunch.. just kidding lol

looking good mate!

HAHAha.. :P sorry i didnt c u ey angelo..

all the credit have to go to u :P u did my wheels :D angelo FTW :toast:

haha thats cool man no worries at all :D

More laws are kicking in WA :) So keep an eye on the news now adays ey.. Hoon law for 1 is steppin up for sure :)

Bad drivers to face tough new penalties

29th February 2008, 12:30 WST

WA drivers behaving badly face some of the toughest new penalties in the country from tomorrow.

New driving penalties come into force tomorrow, including heftier fines for anyone not wearing seatbelts and people using handheld mobile phones while behind the wheel.

The tougher penalties were announced by the State Government in January in response to the State’s horror road toll last year when 235 people died.

So far this year 27 people have died on the roads.

Community Safety Minister John Kobelke said the new penalties were among the harshest in the country but drivers who abided by the law had nothing to fear.

“Unfortunately there are people who continue to fail to take responsibility for their own actions and endanger the lives of themselves, their passengers and other road users,” Mr Kobelke said.

Under the new penalties, drivers will be responsible for ensuring everyone is belted up regardless of their age.

Drivers with passengers not wearing seatbelts face a fine and loss of demerit points.

Passengers over 16 who are not wearing seatbelts will continue to receive their own penalty of $500.

Fines doubled last year for people using handheld phones but from tomorrow they increase from $100 and the loss of three demerit points to $250 and three demerit point losses.

Penalties have also increased for motorists caught speeding by more than 20kmh, with the fine for exceeding the limit by 30-39kmh doubled to $700.

(thewest)

:P cbb startin a new topic :P so just posted here as this is for WA :) hope u guys dont mind

I got pulled over by the cops today just between the shire of beverley and kalamunda.

They praised me for good driving, and gave me a coupon to enter a prize draw they are holding!

They even gave me a bottle of water (icy cold) - thank you very much Mr Officer, I really needed it. I forgot to pack a drink and was bloody thirsty!

I got pulled over by the cops today just between the shire of beverley and kalamunda.

They praised me for good driving, and gave me a coupon to enter a prize draw they are holding!

They even gave me a bottle of water (icy cold) - thank you very much Mr Officer, I really needed it. I forgot to pack a drink and was bloody thirsty!

cops do that? wow!

Miss_Levin/Caitey were you on Kwinana Fwy then exiting onto Roe Hwy heading south on Wednesday at around 4:45-5:00pm?

i was indeed, did you see that ****head P plater in a black commodore behind me sitting on my a** grr

I sped up then slammed on my brakes :spiteful:

i really hate P plate commodore driver

*end of rant*

More laws are kicking in WA :) So keep an eye on the news now adays ey.. Hoon law for 1 is steppin up for sure :)

Bad drivers to face tough new penalties

29th February 2008, 12:30 WST

WA drivers behaving badly face some of the toughest new penalties in the country from tomorrow.

New driving penalties come into force tomorrow, including heftier fines for anyone not wearing seatbelts and people using handheld mobile phones while behind the wheel.

The tougher penalties were announced by the State Government in January in response to the State’s horror road toll last year when 235 people died.

So far this year 27 people have died on the roads.

Community Safety Minister John Kobelke said the new penalties were among the harshest in the country but drivers who abided by the law had nothing to fear.

“Unfortunately there are people who continue to fail to take responsibility for their own actions and endanger the lives of themselves, their passengers and other road users,” Mr Kobelke said.

Under the new penalties, drivers will be responsible for ensuring everyone is belted up regardless of their age.

Drivers with passengers not wearing seatbelts face a fine and loss of demerit points.

Passengers over 16 who are not wearing seatbelts will continue to receive their own penalty of $500.

Fines doubled last year for people using handheld phones but from tomorrow they increase from $100 and the loss of three demerit points to $250 and three demerit point losses.

Penalties have also increased for motorists caught speeding by more than 20kmh, with the fine for exceeding the limit by 30-39kmh doubled to $700.

(thewest)

:P cbb startin a new topic :P so just posted here as this is for WA :) hope u guys dont mind

THAT MEANS! 350 dollar fines plus 3 demerit points for people on the mobile, 700 bucks fines for people thats caught doing 20kph above the speed limit!

Miss_Levin/Caitey were you on Kwinana Fwy then exiting onto Roe Hwy heading south on Wednesday at around 4:45-5:00pm?

i was indeed, did you see that ****head P plater in a black commodore behind me sitting on my a** grr

I sped up then slammed on my brakes :spiteful:

i really hate P plate commodore driver

*end of rant*

lol good work! i do tht all the time... ***** them off! :angry: