Spotted - WA

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Speeding on the road is bad, but sometimes when you're not paying attention you can go 10kph above limit easy.

As much as I hate people speeding on the roads (I actually drive like a grandma most of the time), I must admit I too at times go over the limit.

My advice, get a Whistler Pro 78 scanner.

:whistling:

Miss_Levin/Caitey were you on Kwinana Fwy then exiting onto Roe Hwy heading south on Wednesday at around 4:45-5:00pm?

i was indeed, did you see that ****head P plater in a black commodore behind me sitting on my a** grr

I sped up then slammed on my brakes :spiteful:

i really hate P plate commodore driver

*end of rant*

yup, ppl in commodores suck! i get the same treatment all the time on the freeway coming home from work.

they fly past with theyre arm out the window holding the door to the car!

GET A LIFE BOGANS!

yeah thats when i wish cops were around!

probably doesnt help that i have a cheeky number plate :whistling:

if i see you i'll tailgate you :)

AS IF.

hahah :) gee i feel so privileged

No. I'm not mean. I'll tell you what. We'll drive side by side in a 2 lane road, and go at the same speed. The cars behind us will be looking to overtake us, but they can't. So they all get angry and start banging on their Holdens and Fords from Boganville.

While we have our windows down chatting :)

I love slowing down when people tailgate me...

YES WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH THE MEEET?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!??!

Jeremy stop talking to me on MSN, I need to do my homework. Stop flirting with me.

Good news :P

Last nite on albany highway.. a commodore got caught speeding 225km/h

:) Double demerit + Hoon law = I dont think he`ll ever c his car again :) I also dont think he`ll c his licence for a long long time

SERVE U PPL RIGHT XD

Conclusion : Commodore drivers drive with BALLZ OF STEEL not brains :)

Edited by J e r e M y

Miss_Levin/Caitey were you on Kwinana Fwy then exiting onto Roe Hwy heading south on Wednesday at around 4:45-5:00pm?

i was indeed, did you see that ****head P plater in a black commodore behind me sitting on my a** grr

*end of rant*

Ah ok were you behind a liberty cause that was my dad - haha he was having a whinge about it

*end of rant*

Ah ok were you behind a liberty cause that was my dad - haha he was having a whinge about it

oh i dont remember, i only really pay attention to good cars like toyotas :P

ha ummm was he whinging about me or??? :blink:

*end of rant*

oh i dont remember, i only really pay attention to good cars like toyotas :P

ha ummm was he whinging about me or??? :blink:

Well first of all it is a good car cause its a B-Spec 3.0R! Libertys are a very nice car. And yea you were tailgating apparently.

*end of rant*

ohh maann... You feel like blowing up their air heads aye???

Talking about about hoons and wishing the police where around.

I was on my way home last week and there was this D^%k head driver come flying past me, and i thought "man, i wish the cops where around" then...'FLASH' the guy got flashed doing about 120 on the freeway, I was so happy. I was pi$$ing myself laughing at him, when I passed him, i could see him swearing. It was a wonderful day :P

Speeding on the road is bad, but sometimes when you're not paying attention you can go 10kph above limit easy.

As much as I hate people speeding on the roads (I actually drive like a grandma most of the time), I must admit I too at times go over the limit.

My advice, get a Whistler Pro 78 scanner.

:whistling:

hahah make sure u dont leave it on ur dash :P or u will hv a ken experience! broken into! oh by the way did u want to get one? i found someone in the us selling it for roughly 190 AUD (delivered to your door) :)

maybe we can do a little group buy haha

some old grandma swerved into my lane yesterday...so i

honked..

and then she gave me the finger wtf!!! i just wanred her she was swerving!!

and i yelled outa my car telling her to drop dead, cos she looked like she was going to anyway.

and then i sped past her and cut into her lane and slammed my breaks. and she went nuts.

am i a bad person?

**** i reckon all people who are over the age of 60 should have to renew their licence every 2 years. cos they're THAT bad.

some old grandma swerved into my lane yesterday...so i

honked..

and then she gave me the finger wtf!!! i just wanred her she was swerving!!

and i yelled outa my car telling her to drop dead, cos she looked like she was going to anyway.

and then i sped past her and cut into her lane and slammed my breaks. and she went nuts.

am i a bad person?

**** i reckon all people who are over the age of 60 should have to renew their licence every 2 years. cos they're THAT bad.

:nono: bad jase.. bad bad jase :nono: Imagine the grandma was drivin a stivo..n she`s like..phuck the youngsters now adays..i`ll show em... VROOOM hit LIFT lols.. jase will be like :blink: