Spotted - WA

hey do u guys sometimes meet up for some casual occasion around Perth here?

coz I've been just bored lately with just work mon-sat..

and guess I never get spotted >,< coz it only stands out at night time XD

:P ive never been spotted too..lols..other than jas n ken n makmur n angelo xD..

:P y does ur car stands out at night? :D Is it a glow in the dark one ? :D that i must seeeeeeeee

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just added undercar LED not too long ago and looks just ok coz the car sit way too high...

need to upgrade the suspension soon if my pocket and payslip allows me to do so XD

I'll include the pic of my car here and hope to see u guys around sometimes..

MyRollaNight.jpg

just added undercar LED not too long ago and looks just ok coz the car sit way too high...

need to upgrade the suspension soon if my pocket and payslip allows me to do so XD

MyRollaNight.jpg

those r nice man..good thinking..creative :) i reckon when u lower it..its gonna be SEX..hahaha :D i`ll give u a good beep if i c u around :D

MyRollaNight.jpg

hott, i want some

its not HID, prolly because it was so dark and the camera always switch to the night mode...

still using factory light bulb but will upgrade into the HID when I feel like it.

btw, anyone knows where to get tungsenalloy driveshaft here for Sportivo in Perth and someone who can install it at the same time?

and what lightweight rims would u suggest which are not that $$$$ but looks decent..

I think I'm at a stage where I cant really gain anymore power from NA tuning so going into weight reduction..

the only thing I can think of is to change to tungsenalloy driveshaft, titanium piping, lightweight rims and remove the spare tyre as well XD

that should total around close to 30-50kg I think...

lightweight flydisk are not that strong and removing back seat and carbonfibre bonnet are out of the question coz its just not right...

light weight flywheels or disks as you call them are lighter and stonger than stock by alot i have one..

also with the rims your not going to find many cheap light weight wheels.. if you want to save some weight go for 15s or 16s. lenso and speedy make some decent priced ones, but dont expecty them to be as good quality as the jap brands

Edited by $ANGELO$

well just removed and weighted my spare fullsized tyres and its 17kg so total 22kg reduction from spare tyres and the tools...

I guess if I go for lightweight rims and Toyo tyres it would make up approx 8kg reduction each rims.. pretty impressive I recon..

so the next thing when I have the time this Saturday, I'll get an AFC-neo and do some fine tuning since havn't got the time to do so XD

any suggestion on where to go to buy AFC-neo and have it installed at the same place?

prefer to do it on the spot and I'll pay the extra bucks to have it done coz I really have no time eh..

where are you located? north or south of river.. there are plenty of places around but will prob be easier to go to one close by.

just a quick question.. what are you going to do when you get a flat tyre since you have no spare or tools in the back?

well just removed and weighted my spare fullsized tyres and its 17kg so total 22kg reduction from spare tyres and the tools...

I guess if I go for lightweight rims and Toyo tyres it would make up approx 8kg reduction each rims.. pretty impressive I recon..

so the next thing when I have the time this Saturday, I'll get an AFC-neo and do some fine tuning since havn't got the time to do so XD

any suggestion on where to go to buy AFC-neo and have it installed at the same place?

prefer to do it on the spot and I'll pay the extra bucks to have it done coz I really have no time eh..

Heybud,First of all.welcome to the TOCA west & hope our inputs during your time on the forum helps,

Congrats on the Toyo choice I recommend the brand to any for value & optimum driving properties,I do recommend keepn the spare dude,yknoe 'poo' happens & with no spare & tools how r u gonna help damsels in distress's & urself hehehe,& where abouts are you I can see if i can get a reputable fitter to do it for u (the AFC neo that is) :P

thanks bozu for the warm welcome and suggestion but I think I'll leave my spare/tools at home for now..

should be allright when emergency comes I'll just go to nearest shop and swipe the credit card XD

or at least nearest petrol station and repump the tyres..

with AFC-neo, I prefer to go to places who sell and fit them together..

anywhere in Perth's metro area is fine and I live in Rivervale, south of the river near Burswood..

used to go to KYP with Ben in Welshpool or sometimes J-shop with the previous owner but not now..

now usually go to Berjaya Auto in Bayswater coz friend's friend isa fulltime mechanic there but they just install but don't tune AFC..

thanks bozu for the warm welcome and suggestion but I think I'll leave my spare/tools at home for now..

should be allright when emergency comes I'll just go to nearest shop and swipe the credit card XD

or at least nearest petrol station and repump the tyres..

with AFC-neo, I prefer to go to places who sell and fit them together..

anywhere in Perth's metro area is fine and I live in Rivervale, south of the river near Burswood..

used to go to KYP with Ben in Welshpool or sometimes J-shop with the previous owner but not now..

now usually go to Berjaya Auto in Bayswater coz friend's friend isa fulltime mechanic there but they just install but don't tune AFC..

Kyp are great,Not all too confident about Jshop tho,Ive got the AFc in my rolla I had mine tuned by my own technician,If u run put of options give me a buzz & i'll see if my guys free to tune it for you.

this comming Saturday is prolly the only day I'll be free this week and next week since I'll be goin to Sydney next week..

I got invited to the Cobra Rally 20th Anniversary ^^ stayin in the World Tower for 3 night and lots more fun XD

I wonder if I can get some nice stuffs over from Sydney if anyone knows some places to pay a visit while I'm there..

bozu, let me know if ur mech can have some time this saturday and I'll come around to do it on the spot..

I was thinkn maybe next Saturday,This weekend Ive gotta family day & my mech is doin a shakedown of mates car before licensing.]

Cobra Rally heh?? lucky you my son :P I'll confirm if my guys free next saturday (& urself) & arrange a meet up

next Saturday I'll be in Sydney already XD departing on 8 Feb back on Sunday night I think...

then parents comming over the following day and definitely no time to do this kind of stuffs...

maybe I'll visit XSpeed and try my luckthis Saturday, probably will be $$$expensive but just try =p

btw, before goin to Sydney, what's good in there that I cannot find here in Perth?

or any preformance or accessories shops that's worth taking a look?

oh yea and last night dragged my friend's Lancer 2.4L Limited Edition and I couldn't really pwn him with -10psi..

2.4L lancer LE is pretty fast, only 1 car distance behind me coz he's semi auto...