Everything In MODERATION

MAP81

Our Moderating team...  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

it was just our attempt at bringing a little humour into these forums, maybe even some light hearted attitudes :)

Isn't that against rule 132451 section B of the ATOC rule book?

Some guys here take things way too seriously.

• 6 months later...

My Turn....(you all know I like to have my two cents worth... :P :P :P )

Firstly, to the moderating team, E-Gene, Peekay, Lucio_Lire, xTiGeRx, and the great fella's that run the forum, Matt & Steve. You guys are doing a fantastic job.

I personally have absolutly NO beef with what you are doing or the way you are doing.

To the older/senior/'advanced' members of the forum (too many to name or list, but you all know who you are)... thanks for keeping this thing happening.

I have noticed though that most of the descent, criticism and general chaos appears to be coming from a small handfull of people.

Mark, I am really unsure if this thread was necessary, although from reading it, it looks like you have gotten the response you were after, debate!!!

I will ask you though, "I have never stated that I wanted to be a moderator nor am I going to." - Then whay are you so concerned about it....??? ;)

Bill, I see where you are coming from man, "Every cat has its day and needless to say because we r all individuals we share different view points" - true, and I guess it's time to thank the internet for allowing us with things such as forums where we can air our opinions and ideas.

My personal opinion is if you don't like it, don't read it (al la a certain 'silly' story that has been hanging around for a couple of weeks now...:P )

I know there have been times when I have read things on the forum which I have not agree'd with, and I have had some constructive and yo-yoing discussions about, but I usually end up sending that person a PM and moving on.

So now that I have had my little rant, I want to use thos opportunity to say a few things to a few people.

Silvabullit - Luv your work :P

Xoom - Thanks for being the mature one...

rollamods - "and it's plain as day that Captain Upsidedown is a massif dongsmoker!" is this crap really neccessary??

Sport1vo - I know you've copped abit and labeled "forum Nazi" lately, I see where you are coming from with the 'search' issue, but I think with some of the newbies we have to maybe 'caoch' them a little. Like Shaohaok said - "when i was a new member late last year, i was very apprehensive about participating, when i did post things up i still had to think about the consequences and now i am still fairly reluctunt to contribute. however, i try to help out as much as i can in other ways though." I think this is the key thing that we all need to remember, and that is that the new people are trying to learn and get to know people at the same time. It is daunting and difficult.

Let's shut this particular thread down hey, and get on with talking about cars.... after all, this is probably the opnly place we can all do it without our Wives/Girlfriends/parents whinging about it.... :P

My Turn....(you all know I like to have my two cents worth... :P :P :P )

Firstly, to the moderating team,  E-Gene, Peekay, Lucio_Lire, xTiGeRx,  and the great fella's that run the forum, Matt & Steve.  You guys are doing a fantastic job.

I personally have absolutly NO beef with what you are doing or the way you are doing.

To the older/senior/'advanced' members of the forum (too many to name or list, but you all know who you are)...  thanks for keeping this thing happening.

I have noticed though that most of the descent, criticism and general chaos appears to be coming from a small handfull of people.

Mark, I am really unsure if this thread was necessary, although from reading it, it looks like you have gotten the response you were after, debate!!!

I will ask you though, "I have never stated that I wanted to be a moderator nor am I going to." - Then whay are you so concerned about it....??? ;)

Bill, I see where you are coming from man, "Every cat has its day and needless to say because we r all individuals we share different view points" - true, and I guess it's time to thank the internet for allowing us with things such as forums where we can air our opinions and ideas.

My personal opinion is if you don't like it, don't read it (al la a certain 'silly' story that has been hanging around for a couple of weeks now...:P )

I know there have been times when I have read things on the forum which I have not agree'd with, and I have had some constructive and yo-yoing discussions about, but I usually end up sending that person a PM and moving on.

So now that I have had my little rant, I want to use thos opportunity to say a few things to a few people.

Silvabullit - Luv your work :P

Xoom - Thanks for being the mature one...

rollamods - "and it's plain as day that Captain Upsidedown is a massif dongsmoker!" is this crap really neccessary??

Sport1vo - I know you've copped abit and labeled "forum Nazi" lately, I see where you are coming from with the 'search' issue, but I think with some of the newbies we have to maybe 'caoch' them a little.  Like Shaohaok said - "when i was a new member late last year, i was very apprehensive about participating, when i did post things up i still had to think about the consequences and now i am still fairly reluctunt to contribute. however, i try to help out as much as i can in other ways though." I think this is the key thing that we all need to remember, and that is that the new people are trying to learn and get to know people at the same time.  It is daunting and difficult.

Let's shut this particular thread down hey, and get on with talking about cars.... after all, this is probably the opnly place we can all do it without our Wives/Girlfriends/parents whinging about it.... :P

Azza I think you need to actually have a look at the dates of when this thread was actually active it is almost 7 months old, and everything was sorted way before you even joined the forum.... I'd say by the looks of it sport1vo accidentily brought this back from the dead when editing some of his posts, and now you have come along and "had your two cents worth" an a topic that was finished with over 7 months ago....

The reason I started this whole Poll was because some Posts made by Shao, others and myself were deleted for having conflicting veiws with one particular Moderator..... But as I Stated before this was all sorted out way before you joined...