FINAL CALL $135 POSTED BOSCH HID conversion kit 6000k - 12000k YOUR PICK

J e r e M y

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright guys.. we've got a few installed on our cars.. my set was not much of a problem except i think the light temp is like A TINY WEENY BIT OFF.. but i wont worry too much

but again i've got feedbacks that thier sets r playing up a bit.. i have the cash ready and i can transfer the money tomorrow.. if all of you dont mind any minor problems which can be fixed after by contacting the seller.. but yeh.. i dunno if its just us or its the hid...

im sorry for causing all these delays.. i just dont want you guys to lose out..

My lights after a while..1 becomes yellow n 1 stays blue =_=

so if anyone of u wants to back out..its ok..feel free to do so pls

i know this might not please a lot of you.. im not saying they are crap.. they work like a beauty! well i hv to say im lucky.. cause my set is kinda.. not bad.. the bulb is ABIT off but its almost perfect..

again.. i know 135 is not a dollar 35 so if you dont wanna risk ur hard earned money on this.. pm me or jeremy ASAP before we put the order in.. as much as u were all excited about it and now u hear this and get dissapointed.. i think u'd be better off this way then getting excited then dissapointed by any faulty parts

oh and ask the dealer...why are they like that...

tell him u had issues with urs and yeah...u do have warranty!

dealer might be more careful with the rest..?(shiftyness)

nfi but yeahs...

bulbs r nothing to worry i reckon... they tend to flicker and stuff after 1yr or 2 anyway

my hid bulbs flashes sometimes.. and u can only noticed it when u pay attention...

only bad thing about it.. is my 8000k is like your 6000k.....

u can always replace the bulb.... n they're not that expensive....

its just THIS ..................

My lights are fine... cept for the fact that 1 ballast is ****** up and only starts the light up in certain positions.

that worries me....

ballasts are not cheap.. and its kinda hard to replace it.... i dun want to have DIFFERENT ballasts on my car... LOL

Edited by XploShun

=) no worries guys..the good thing is that the seller say he'll replace anything which is faulty

he says its the 1st time he had so many prob during a group buy

well at least he's gonna replace the stuffs that is faulty

I msg-ed this guy on youtube cos i saw his video where his hid r two different colour..he just says change the whole set

oh ok.. yeh bulb r cheap the guy told me 30 bucks to replace them.. but diff temp.. hates it.. anyhoo i should talk to the seller .. he say he will replace anything thts wrong.. but just a pain in the *****.. i hate DOAs

and also :) if anyone wants to back out.. i will leave the "refund line" open till sunday midnight.. i will DEFINITELY put in an order on monday..

please PM me with ur acc details :) thanks

My bulbs were fine. they just flickered abit when the sound system started 2 turn on. hopefully i can get a new ballast soon.

When i had 1 hid in and driving around with it, i was definitly pleased :P alot brighter than having two of my normal lights

My bulbs were fine. they just flickered abit when the sound system started 2 turn on. hopefully i can get a new ballast soon.

When i had 1 hid in and driving around with it, i was definitly pleased :P alot brighter than having two of my normal lights

i second that :P

i second that :P

i third that :P

could we please make the 'refund' line a little shorter...lol i just cant wait for the kits!

i dont think anyone is pulling out =/ koz if they did, they would of said somethin.. who knows but yeahh..!

Just a list for those who backed-out

I`m truly sorry about this.. :( I really wanted the kit to just come and plug and play and everyone is happy

Sorry if I dissapointed any of you

1. NRG

2. punk_rolla

3. sinan (H3)

pls pm kenneth ur bank details to get ur full refund

sorry kenneth to trouble u with the refunds again

sorry guys :(

ps. =P the kit isnt that bad..just some minor problems

Edited by J e r e M y

could we please make the 'refund' line a little shorter...lol i just cant wait for the kits!

i dont think anyone is pulling out =/ koz if they did, they would of said somethin.. who knows but yeahh..!

ALRIGHT :) REFUNDS STOPS TONITE.. i will pay tomorrow ;) how about that :P

ATTENTION WA BUYERS THE COMPLETE SET HAS ARRIVED

PLEASE CONTACT ME OR KENNETH TO COLLECT YOUR KIT

AND PLEASE TRY IT ON ASAP AND IF ANYTHING IS WRONG TRY AND FIGURE OUT WHAT IS AND WE'LL GET A REPLACEMENT TOGETHER

HOPEFULLY YOUR KITS WONT HAVE ANY PROBLEM