FINAL CALL $135 POSTED BOSCH HID conversion kit 6000k - 12000k YOUR PICK

J e r e M y

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WA PPL..PLS pick up ur order from Kenneth tomorrow or ASAP as we want to gather up what is faulty and get our replacements on the way =) SO PLS..do it asap..

Give kenneth a call at 0422567450 to make sure he is awake or at home

PLS do get it ASAP..if u miss out..u will have to wait along time for ur replacement parts

Ok guys..i just fitted the hids onto my cousins car =_= and the bulbs n everything r perfect..colours r exactly the same..n everything is just perfect...

then i put her kit into my car..n one bulb still turns yellow

w t f

im so ******..

lol.. man thats strange.. did you change the ballast as well??

maybe its the ballast...

I changed the whole freaking set..

Ok i used that set that worked perfectly fine on my cousins car..didnt pluck anything or what so ever...take the whole light n the ballast put it into my car..didnt even disconnect anything..then i put it into my car n turn it on..

=_= 1 blue 1 yellow..

I T S S O ***** =(

jay. suggest that i bring my car to an auto electrician n have alook...

it was so shiat looking those nice lights driving away =( n now i have to go back to halogen..

n belive me..once u have hid's on..u never want to go back halogen

its like u cant c anything anymore =(

:angry: n i dont have time to fix this untill end of exams...

i will let u guys know roughly when u'll receive the kits..

jeremy im no expert but there could be less power travelling to the headlight that is yellow. just a wild guess. get it cheked out asap.

yeah =/ i only have time after exams..n i only have a few days after exam b4 i fly off to syd n stuff..

=( so tight

i really want to get it done..i want perfect lights =P

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

when do you coime to sydney? and how long you gonna be here for?

going there for around 3 or 4 days ey..

goin to canberra to visit my aunt

n melb n somewhere around..

goin over for like a total of 1 week plus.. i cant remember the date.. =P

not going for long..want to come back to work.. =D

Hey guys..just got word from the seller..

might take a bit longer to receive the kits because this time i want him to check each kit before hand

the supplier shipped it today at 9pm..

so guys..give it a lil while..

sorry for the wait..

sorry but im a lil lost. this wat i understood. the supplier shipped it to the seller who we are getting it from and the seller is gonna check each kit before he posts it out to us. am i correct. so when should the seller receive the kits?

sorry but im a lil lost. this wat i understood. the supplier shipped it to the seller who we are getting it from and the seller is gonna check each kit before he posts it out to us. am i correct. so when should the seller receive the kits?

Good question! lol

=/ im telling u guys whatever the seller is telling me

he hasnt told me when but im chasing after him everyday..

so sorry guys =(

nah jeremy relax. we dont wanna loose you from a heart attack. lol. if its gonna take a day longer for us to get it cause the seller is having a look at each kit then so be it.

you can teach me how to do the black headlight surround ey =P hahaha..urs looks WIKID >.<

haha yeah no worries. when you come to sydney let me know. if your into a nice kebab then i can take you to SIM Kebab Performance shop. they make the nicest kebabs in sydney. and ill teach you how to do the headlights.

haha yeah no worries. when you come to sydney let me know. if your into a nice kebab then i can take you to SIM Kebab Performance shop. they make the nicest kebabs in sydney. and ill teach you how to do the headlights.

OMG REALLY? =D SO NICE OF U...hehehehe..i'll give u a buzz before i go to syd =P