Spotted - VIC

Spotted a white Yaris lowered on some 17" silver rims near Geelong this afternoon, gave him a few beeps. LOL. It had a debadged hatch and a BMW-style shark fin antenna. Anyone here?

Also spotted a Corolla (Sportivo?) on Spencer St one evening across from Southern Cross Station. It had a list of stickers on its doors.. :)

Spotted a white Yaris lowered on some 17" silver rims near Geelong this afternoon, gave him a few beeps. LOL. It had a debadged hatch and a BMW-style shark fin antenna. Anyone here?

Also spotted a Corolla (Sportivo?) on Spencer St one evening across from Southern Cross Station. It had a list of stickers on its doors.. :)

what you doing in melb! should meet up lol

Heh, I would've loved to, but I'm not there anymore! Was there from Tuesday-Saturday morning.. next time fellas! :P

Oh yeah, forgot to add, spotted on Friday night in the 24hr K-Mart carpark at BoxHill/Burwood - Silver '05 stivo with C-One wing tips. :P

Edited by Kenneth.

spotted zze corolla conquest pre-facelift in teal blue had trd stickers, eyelids and exhaust i think. waved but got nothing. was at approx 8am today (3/03) on greensborough hwy to rosanna road

Spotted a a very beaten up white/dirt ZRE sedan today,it wasn't the condition of the car that caught my eye but the rear bumper sticker that said BABY IN COROLLA and the sticker would have been 4ft long and 1ft high across the rear bar and it was in gold lettering,i just had to laugh. :lol:

are you a member. :P

hey private number, was it you the other nite driving behind me? on main road east st.albans? I thought it was you so i gunned it and left you.. if it was you.. lol

i dont think it was me bro. jumped in my car for the first time this week on thursday and i didnt go on main road till tonight.

while im here, around 8.30pm tonight one of you corolla boys were tailgating me up cairnlea drive. it was either black or dark blue with 5 spoke rims. had music pumpin. Dont know if it was anyone here though.

i dont think it was me bro. jumped in my car for the first time this week on thursday and i didnt go on main road till tonight.

while im here, around 8.30pm tonight one of you corolla boys were tailgating me up cairnlea drive. it was either black or dark blue with 5 spoke rims. had music pumpin. Dont know if it was anyone here though.

the 5-spoke rims and pumpin music matches me.. and my car is grey.. maybe.. maybe not

the 5-spoke rims and pumpin music matches me.. and my car is grey.. maybe.. maybe not

Or Thomas! :P

Spotted POOJOU's AE92 SX GZE Hatch at Blackburn Super Cheap Auto yesterday , Also spotted black ZZE Corolla facelift lowered on nice white wheels and Blackburn Bunnings and a White AE82 Twincam Slammed on stockies at Nunawading Maccas.

spotted a white 07ish camry with a ****load of flames and stuff all over it with cannonz in Balwyn , also saw several sportivo corollas in various colours , parked next to an identical to mine blue one at the Chase in forest hill slammed on black stockies , looked SICK

About 30minutes ago I was driving down Moreland Rd and an Aurion came out from the side street coming into Moreland Rd. I only got a glimps of it but damn was it HOT! It like a lime green colour, looked dumped and sexy ***** rims on it.

It was close to the Moreland Rd And Melville Rd intersection where the Safeway petrol is.

Is it anyone here? I nearly had an accident trying to get a look of it while driving past at 60K at night, haha. That thing was hot!

Edited by unique

hey private number, was it you the other nite driving behind me? on main road east st.albans? I thought it was you so i gunned it and left you.. if it was you.. lol

was the car black? :P

spotted a sportivo on pascoe vale rd, meadow heights (1/4). white - with a clean gloss, lowered, hid lights, eyelids, really dark tint, had some pleasurable bass going through the car, clear & crisp sound.

want to find out what sort of speakers he/she has in the car.

Edited by andylee

spotted a sportivo on pascoe vale rd, meadow heights (1/4). white - with a clean gloss, lowered, hid lights, eyelids, really dark tint, had some pleasurable bass going through the car, clear & crisp sound.

want to find out what sort of speakers he/she has in the car.

Hmm, I haven't seen this one around. Must be new to the area :spiteful:

I seen TWO Silver Aurion Sportivo's last night, one at the intersection of Pascoe Vale RD and Somerton RD. Chick was driving, lowered, bling bling mags and a 7" screen.

The other one, mags and again a 7" screen. I wonder if it was the same car, lol. This time it was a guy driving. We were side by side at lights(Was about 3am), just us all by ourselves at the traffic lights, he took off fast but I did not bother to catch up and stuck to the speed limit. :ph34r: