Spotted - VIC

Saw this sexy blue Aurion Sportivo...

In my driveway :ph34r:

Heheh, cheater :P

Oh Benji - I spotted that fail XR6 with your wheels again last night :( It was at Golden Square safeway. If there weren't so many witnesses we would have put a few scratches on the wheels :ph34r:

Get your partner in crime and just put it on bricks.

LOL! I think that could be quite easily arranged.. :whistling:

Hmm, I wonder if their wheels are still true....hmm, so who's providing the bricks? whistling.gifunsure.gifspiteful.gif

Oh and spotted a Black Rukus at the Maiden Gully IGA around 4pm. Haven't actually seen very many of them, had a nice set of shiny silver wheels on as well :D

Spotted black Rukus with black rims (would say 17/18s and lowered) going southbound on Springvale Road at 6:10pm. Had black slimline plates DB-xxx (deliberately left out the numbers) and debadged. If you're a member on here, nice and clean ride mate. :)

P.s. It's not the 'jengz' Rukus.

P.s.s. No one's spotted me? Not hard to spot since I drive everywhere and when I'm in the west, I drive with my twin and would stand out like fruitcake! :P

Never seen a Caldina in the flesh... GT4N, you should take note of Tash's reply :lol:

Heheh +1 :lol:

benji, finally spotted one of your earlier spots! The white Camry Rich-06 was out at Lake Weeroona Sat morning, doesn't look too bad but I dunno about the high-rise spoiler on the Gen 6's, doesn't seem quite right like it did on a Gen 5 *shrugs* I reckon he's the only car I've seen with one of Toyota's other wheel choices on it (other than Kappas!).

Edited by Tash

Never seen a Caldina in the flesh... GT4N, you should take note of Tash's reply :lol:

Heheh +1 :lol:

benji, finally spotted one of your earlier spots! The white Camry Rich-06 was out at Lake Weeroona Sat morning, doesn't look too bad but I dunno about the high-rise spoiler on the Gen 6's, doesn't seem quite right like it did on a Gen 5 *shrugs* I reckon he's the only car I've seen with one of Toyota's other wheel choices on it (other than Kappas!).

You know what I miss my Kapps wheels... I really do. :P

Oh yeh, forgot he had a high spoiler. I think I need to write down my spots or take pics of them so I don't keep forgetting stuff. Actually surprised I've seen any decent Toyota's around Bendigo as most of the modded cars are Ford's or Holden's. Not saying the a stock Toyota isn't decent, but there is a lot of them. Nice to see something special, or on the journey to being special :D

Definitely - although at the same time now it means we have competition!! :lol: Although I guess that just drives me to do more and make the car even better again lol

Sorry for the crappy quality, was using my phone through my unclean windows of my AE82 hatch. Double spot in Bendigo, anyone for an Aurion Sportivo? If only I were in Abby I'd have had 3 Black Aurion's in one pic :D

doublespot.jpg

spotted both on ballarat rd towards deerpark:

a red facelift sportivo (chick driver) with AEM sticker on the side door.. gunning it past me. I was impressed (still stock height though) :P

and P-Plater black Rukus lowered with deep dish rims. looked nice.

• 2 weeks later...

spotted a white lowered camry rolling on black rims on the ring road yesterday arvo...very sexy :-)

still no spots of me tho ... not too many extreamly low baby blue paseos around haha

spotted a white lowered camry rolling on black rims on the ring road yesterday arvo...very sexy :-)

still no spots of me tho ... not too many extreamly low baby blue paseos around haha

That would be Reece (private number). :)

Spotted a silver TRD Aurion with plates TRD-511 on the northern ring road about 20mins ago. Looks awesome!

Same here, not hard to spot me and my twin! :P

Okay, I have come to the conclusion that I definetley live in the wrong part of victoria. Never see are am seen other TOCAU members. I could post a hundred sightings on here, but they're not worth mentioning as they are only rush hour going to work everyone else lol. I have decided I will someday drive over to the west side just to see someone and spot them hahahaha!!!!

i saw hong's car driving out of sunshine hospital :lol:

i also saw gunmetal grey with number plate "IGAROI" rolling on furlong road all smacked up from the drivers side and the rear, wtf happened to that car? looks like malicious damage though...

Far out Vinh...Your Rolla Is Hot Man... Thought so it was someone from the forum.

The sunroof is also a standout feature!!! :-D Nice work bro.

I saw you mate, I waved but you were too quick to see me wave! I've seen you a few times on that road.

i saw hong's car driving out of sunshine hospital :lol:

i also saw gunmetal grey with number plate "IGAROI" rolling on furlong road all smacked up from the drivers side and the rear, wtf happened to that car? looks like malicious damage though...

It's actually "IAGROI"...

and yea, that car got hurt bad. The owner lives only up the road from me in Roxy ;)

Haha, sounds like me. Cheers brother!

Should come to one of the meets!

Spotted all these sexy lookin rollas lastnight in the sunshine region. ;)

Edited by private number