Spotted - VIC

i think his from this forume but doesnt go on alot...

i saw him on saturday, around midday, he was driving behind me along keilor plans station.

spotted on westgate bridge fwy towards the city at 8AM: black prefacelift corolla sportivo, grille, eyelids, wingtips, lowered and white 17" or 18" rims with a RUNX badge on the back, rego SPA... something, looked awesome!

yup your right he is on this forum his nick is 2fst4u i think its mike one of the old school members ;)

haha oh ok, i tried to say hi but he wasnt looking then he just sped off!

Currently in Melbourne for the long weekend.

Today I saw a few rolla's which grabbed my attention.

1. Red 03 Sportivo with eyelids, lowered on chromies driving around Dockland.

2. Graphite ZRE Levin (ZR?) with HIDs and Foggies around there too..

3. Red 03 Sportivo with sports grille on stockies on Princess Parade, Carlton.

Handful of nice cars in Melbourne.. saw a very clean white R34 GTR on Station St, Box Hill. :POh, and the Highway Patrol Evo X around Dockland this arvo too.. :o

spotted Jaderd's blue stivo on Hallam South road this morning, then went on princess hwy towards warragul :D :D

Nice ride, very sexy ;)

yes was me....on my way to train old ppl in food safety :)...what were you in?

This morning i saw Saj entering eastern freeway....very nice looking new levin ZR i think it is....exhasut looked nice and shiny....mine needs a clean.....its all good only 13 days till i get my new house and 2 car garage.....detailing can begin....poor cars been neglected last two months

spotted Jaderd's blue stivo on Hallam South road this morning, then went on princess hwy towards warragul :D :D

Nice ride, very sexy ;)

yes was me....on my way to train old ppl in food safety :)...what were you in?

This morning i saw Saj entering eastern freeway....very nice looking new levin ZR i think it is....exhasut looked nice and shiny....mine needs a clean.....its all good only 13 days till i get my new house and 2 car garage.....detailing can begin....poor cars been neglected last two months

I was in the black camry behind you :D

Awesome car, dude :toast:

Yeah Peter...It was me....I saw you as well when i was getting off @ boundary road. :) Your car is like the white house on the road...such a stand out. :)

cheers mate!

might not be as WHITE anymore! =]

Spotted a White Zre Ascent with some wheels and lowered nicely. i was in the black zre

Spotted you on Greensbourough Hwy and was travelling alongside/behind/infront of you down lower plenty rd etc.

If your here on the forums, nice ride

spotted black 05 corolla sportivo i think with Kappa wheels,towed into our smash yard this morning,the LHF stoved in and lookin real sad. :(

thought kappas only come in 5 stud and 05 corollas are 4 stud

spotted black 05 corolla sportivo i think with Kappa wheels,towed into our smash yard this morning,the LHF stoved in and lookin real sad. :(

yeah ya proberly right im an Aurion owner and not up on what suits the rollas but they looked very similar(sorry bout dat)

yeah ya proberly right im an Aurion owner and not up on what suits the rollas but they looked very similar(sorry bout dat)

nah mate, not pointing out that it was wrong, i was just curious as to how the hell he did it, and how it would look. it'd be interesting thats for sure!

Was this on the South East suburbs?

Yep our yards in Huntingdale.

yeah...might be mine :(

ahh sh!t man did it have a JDMfck sort of decal on rear window if so man im so sorry she looked real hurt :(

ahh sh!t man did it have a JDMfck sort of decal on rear window if so man im so sorry she looked real hurt :(

yeah, thats my baby.

are you handling the repairs? or are you assessing it?

maybe chat in PM?