Peth Cruise

LOL - the park is one of the biggest in the metro area - it's opposite the Terry Tyzack (sp??) swimming pools, next to Morley, Dianella, Menora, Dog Swamp and is very near ECU and I tihnk there's a Tafe nearby as well. Sir David Brand centre is on the park too. Just off Alexander Drive...

I'm pointing to it right now... can you see? :rolleyes:

your pointing at it right now .. hmmm <_< nope cant see it??

haha

yeah ok I vote the 16/21/ or 22nd Dec

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yokine.. postcode 6060.. alright.. im getting withdrawl sympton from this stupid work lol since jay want it before 17.. i say 15 sat night would be pretty good.. or if its TOO short notice.. wanna make it the following sat? 22 :D

but 28 :( too lateee but again if there r enuf ppl.. then 28 it is.. i will see u guys on the next one then

Nobody loves me, everybody hates me, I think I'll go eat worms...

Damn you Mexicans!

BTW, just installed my WL rear sway only to have it rain... no testing yet.

Testing being defined as driving the car as I normally would to feel the difference. Nyer.

yokine.. postcode 6060.. alright.. im getting withdrawl sympton from this stupid work lol since jay want it before 17.. i say 15 sat night would be pretty good.. or if its TOO short notice.. wanna make it the following sat? 22 :D

but 28 :( too lateee but again if there r enuf ppl.. then 28 it is.. i will see u guys on the next one then

15th sounds good to me aswell

i'm in too.. my my.. i'm with defiant in this one.. yokine reserve is next to my house.. i wont be late for once.. just tell me where and when and i'll come running, well not literally.. i'll drive there.. :spiteful::spiteful:

ill get the ball rolling

meet at _my house________ , cruise to meet point one, at __my driveway_____, cruise to meet point two, at __my postbox_________

someone want to fill in the blanks with a place and time? :unsure:

Cos lets face it, it's a long driveway.

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

XMAS CRUISE/TOY DRIVE

Here's your chance to prove you have a heart and show off your pride and joy at the same time, come along to the XMAS CRUISE/TOY DRIVE.

This is a cruise with a difference. All you need to bring is one toy. The cruise will take in some of Perth’s main features and will go to a Perth hospital where you can drop off your toy to make a child’s Christmas a little brighter.

WHEN: 16TH DECEMBER

TIME: 1PM (departing approx 1.30)

WHERE: BELMONT PARK CARPARK

WHO: YOU (AND UR FRIENDS)

BRING: 1 OR MORE TOYS (new or in good condition)

So come on grab a toy, make sure your ride is sparkling and make sure all your friends come. I don't know what the kids would like more, getting a xmas present or seeing a whole load of performance cars rumbling past in the street below.

Note: This is not a race of any kind, the purpose of this to brighten the lives of some of Perth's sickest children. So if you have a heart and want to make a difference start collecting toys now and spread the word. The more the merrier.

This year Santa's driving a turbo

THIS EVENT WILL RELY COMPLETELY ON WORD OF MOUTH SO PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY.

i believe we should go to the belmont cruise. its for a good cause.. plus there should be some number of toyotas coz i know ozmazdaclub.com will be there.. dont forget ur toys boys oh and girl(s) bring many friends.. this is the mazda thread http://www.ozmazdaclub.com/forum/other-cru...h-december.html ..

i put it on camcrew but im not sure if i can go cause i dont have my car atm its getting its timing belt done plus a few little knocks checked but if i get it back in time ill be there and bring a mate of mine with me and a toy

OK found out that this cruise was started by a guy on Perth WRX... So get your toy's boys and girl's..... HERE WE COME KIDDIES!

do you know which park its at?? is the belmont park carpark across from the forum??

OK found out that this cruise was started by a guy on Perth WRX... So get your toy's boys and girl's..... HERE WE COME KIDDIES!

do you know which park its at?? is the belmont park carpark across from the forum??

It will be at the forum... thats what they said on perth wrx so

It will be at the forum... thats what they said on perth wrx so

Just park anywhere theres heaps of performance cars :lol:

2 DAYS TO GO

Help the Kids