Peth Cruise

I'll come if Elan takes me and feeds me along the way.

I'm dependent.

Of course - yout seat is always ready and waiting - my lap! Pre-warmed, with only 3 lumpy bits. Food is another thing...

Perth ppl: which car?!

2005 Corolla Stivo or 1999 Celica SX?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG, I missed it after all that.

It's ok. You should be able to make it to the next Perth meet Elan.

Where abouts is Peth though? A HAW...

Some here (in Perth) would argue that Peth is short for Peth-etic (pathetic)! Perth has a dearth...

Like, so, whatever.

I;m hungry. Lunch time.

where are all the perthies?? will have to organise another big meet.. at murdoch agian i think

end of jan - early feb i was thinking of heading down to the track.. any perth memebers who would be interested let me know?? will try get around to posting up some details soon :rolleyes:

not much interest at the moment im really in no rush but would like to get down there and give the rolla a run after all the work is done.. im sure danny and greddy es will be pretty keen?? maybe even a night at the drags?

not much interest at the moment im really in no rush but would like to get down there and give the rolla a run after all the work is done.. im sure danny and greddy es will be pretty keen?? maybe even a night at the drags?

weeee tracks would be fun! but i wont be back until the 10th and yeh....:( 10th of feb tht is

i'll be heading back to Singapore on the 12th..so i might have to pass on that :)

• 4 weeks later...
Add 1 more TOCA to your list of keen cruisers.

:ph34r:

wow your def in.. i have to see this one.. how long have you had the blitz compressor for?

you might be the one i have heard a bit about did you get it through x speed??

no, although X speed are doing my 45 000 Kms.

I cannot take credit for the aftermarket work done on this baby. it was all done by the previous owner - done @ speedwoks in 2003.

So i have always driven the car with the compressor - and i would not want to drive it without..... :yahoo:

I cannot take credit for the aftermarket work done on this baby. it was all done by the previous owner - done @ speedwoks in 2003.

So i have always driven the car with the compressor - and i would not want to drive it without..... :yahoo:

ahh ok i went to x speed to ask them about the blitz compressor for my rolla, they couldnt tell me much but they said they were getting one in for a celica i assumed it was you..

I'm up for some track action, let me know when/where your going.

is that 173KW at the wheels or engine KW??? what boost is it running? got dyno sheet?

is that 173KW at the wheels or engine KW??? what boost is it running? got dyno sheet?

173 Kw @ wheels but no dyno sheet..... so it's just a number i got off the previous owner.

rest assured i want to know for sure so i'll be doing a dyno when i get my sevice done...can't go round talking my ride up when i don't know for sure.

That's just silly.

???what boost is it runnig? ---------- errrr, what do you mean?