Brisbane Meetup (Every Thursday 9pm)

hahah yeh watever lol....... ill see you guys in two weeks as ill be in melbourne my fav place and then maybe one of u guys will get to drive it when i come back :D :D

Pick Me!!! Pick Me!!!

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

G'day all,

Sorry I couldn't hang around long this evening ... we'd just been to a family do, and I think we all know how that saps your energy!

Anyway, I was impressed with the turnout of Rolla's, more than I was expecting, and I was even more impressed by the fact that I was recognised by some of you! B)

Thursday nights aren't the best for me, but I'll try and join you guys whenever I can. I'm also a bit shy when I meet new people, so if I'm not overly talkative, just remember I'm not being a so-and-so (so many words, so many moderators :lol:) ...

Quick question ... are there always that many cops around the general area, or are they just Rolla groupies like the rest of us? :P

always cops that why we go to where we were last night its keeps up away from most of the stupid things that go on down at maccas and so on, good to see you out last night mate and hope you make it out again

Northy you missed out on a nice little drive around town. We nearly had a 4 way stivo run through the valley. Craig on the left, then a 200sx, then Azza, and on the right Greg. I chose to line up behind the 200 thinking he couldn't resist the chance and quess what? He wouldn't go! So the others had fun while I got stuck behind Grandma in the 200. We also had a couple of MR Lancer coupes wanting a run but when the opportunity was there for them to have a go at me they chickened out!!

Craig had a run with a VN - VP commodore V8 that sounded like crap and gave him a Stivo lesson. Man was he impressed. He pulled up beside me and asked what boost he was running. Gave him the low down on the Stivo and he couldn't believe it. We pulled quite a few looks with a convoy of Stivo's doing an Italian job on the CBD!!

Craig had a run with a VN - VP commodore V8 that sounded like crap and gave him a Stivo lesson. Man was he impressed. He pulled up beside me and asked what boost he was running. Gave him the low down on the Stivo and he couldn't believe it. We pulled quite a few looks with a convoy of Stivo's doing an Italian job on the CBD!!

When the guy in the commodore pulled up later right beside me he said that he was going to go and trade his car in to buy one of our little stivos.. he was very impressed to say the least

When I left all you guys on George street, I had a dude in a taxi (passenger) yell out to me that he had seen us all doing slot car circuits and like the look/sound of our 'done up Corolla's'..

then the LPG powered cabbie tried to outrun me.. hahahaha

Hey Lne15 I heard you didn't turn up to meet the guys in Melbourne? True or false?

Must have been to busy looking for some fluffy dice to match the interior of the EVO!! Melbourne is the headquarters of the fluffy dice brigade isn't it?LOL :P

Hey Lne15 I heard you didn't turn up to meet the guys in Melbourne? True or false?

Must have been to busy looking for some fluffy dice to match the interior of the EVO!! Melbourne is the headquarters of the fluffy dice brigade isn't it?LOL :P

OUCH!!!! :)

yeh watever i was at the tennis

If your week at the tennis was anything like the girl I work with had, then you'd have been druk most of it....

• 2 weeks later...
I'm out this week im affraid :( sorry guys.

I may pop in later in the evening im not sure yet. I'll have to see what happens :D

come on!!!!! whats a thursday night without the snowflake!!!!!

I'm out this week im affraid :( sorry guys.

I may pop in later in the evening im not sure yet. I'll have to see what happens :D

come on!!!!! whats a thursday night without the snowflake!!!!!

well guys from what i herd last week there were ALOT of lancers that showed up due to the lack of us being there so we need a big turnout to show that "we" park under cover and they can park out on the street :P

I'm there in the HERV this week, cars coming back home some time next week.. wait for the turbo.. spoooll

Sound like I'll have to be there :)

um if the lancers continue to take up the car park then basically tell them to p!55 off. As it is My companies car park and they are not permitted to go in there unless given prior concent.

If someone could tell them that (ELENIS) that would be great.

If they continue to come in uninvited then we will have to implement further measures ;)

This meeting area was organised by me for the sole purpose of the corolla club. So that we can get away from all the ****3rs that continue to make noise and issues at the Milton McDonalds.

Can anyone get a length of chain to close off the gate? this will surely stop anyone from coming in uninvited

If you have any issues tonight can someone please call me and I will comedown to sort things out!

um craig it was one week... and we dont come there anymore so its okay we have our own spot now so you dont need your chain or any of that s**t, all u had to do was say something to me and u dont have to make a big deal about something so stupid, im sorry craig but i never new it was so hard to get along with other car members.

damn i no not 2 come down when i get my new car espes if its a nissan hahahahhahaahahhahaahhahahahahahaahhahaahahhahaha.... Lenny ill come hang out with u guys lol :P

Briony, if you have the cheek to bring a Nissan down here then I will have no choice but to give you a bashing :)

damn i no not 2 come down when i get my new car espes if its a nissan hahahahhahaahahhahaahhahahahahahaahhahaahahhahaha.... Lenny ill come hang out with u guys lol :P

Briony, if you have the cheek to bring a Nissan down here then I will have no choice but to give you a bashing :)

ohhhhh i love a physical challange :P

ohhhhh i love a physical challange :P

Remember I am twice your height and probably 3 times your weight and my car is on the raod (ouch!!!!) :):):)