Brisbane Meetup (Every Thursday 9pm)

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

im thinkin im gonna be runnin late. how long do u stay put for? And where the f* u goin?

there's usually people there after 10.30-11pm

judging by the weather they will be at the loop (check the first page for the map)

im thinkin im gonna be runnin late. how long do u stay put for?

All good. People rock up at various times. We leave when we run out of things to go on about. Mick and I left the loop last week after midnight.

**** I h8 Brissie! damn long drive too...

Got up there...got lost...got frustrated...got home

Me thinks the first mod I should have done was a GPS :P

Will make a second attempt next week

finally got around to turning my front konis on to hard before i left and for daryl and eugene it handles totally different so much nicer in corners but not so much on sandgate rd

Good to hear Matt. I guess you can't have one without the other though. When I saw you turn it to full, I was thinking "that's gonna be firm alright".

Yeah, a GPS works wonders. It's not too bad of a drive... when you don't have to do it 6 times a week :lol:

Hopefully see you out next time then.

hey jeriko,

if you want to, we can meet up and i can take you there no sweat :D

thats if your up for it?

Sounds like it was a good turnout B)

damn.... i seriously hope i can get my wheel back today :o

Evo

Yeah, a GPS works wonders. It's not too bad of a drive... when you don't have to do it 6 times a week :lol:

Tell me about it. I drove down to the coast and back 5 days a week for 5 years while at uni. I only ever drive down now if I'm going fishing/tuning.

Had good intentions of turning up last night, but the go karts last night took a lot longer than expected. Only like 5/6 karts out of the 8 working, so that ment 3 groups went to 5. Not to mention Trav bailed early cos his scalp was frozen :P

hey jeriko,

if you want to, we can meet up and i can take you there no sweat :D

thats if your up for it?

Sounds like it was a good turnout B)

damn.... i seriously hope i can get my wheel back today :o

Evo

Sounds like a good idea!

Was looking forward to last nite aswell...damm

finally got around to turning my front konis on to hard before i left and for daryl and eugene it handles totally different so much nicer in corners but not so much on sandgate rd

Good to hear Matt. I guess you can't have one without the other though. When I saw you turn it to full, I was thinking "that's gonna be firm alright".

yeah that is one way of putting it. Not to bad though just depends on the road it isnt that much of a comprimise i think your aurion would be able to handle it fine

Had good intentions of turning up last night, but the go karts last night took a lot longer than expected. Only like 5/6 karts out of the 8 working, so that ment 3 groups went to 5. Not to mention Trav bailed early cos his scalp was frozen :P

Go Karts FTMFW!!

Dare I say its more fun than track days, cause you actually get race each other not just cut laps.

We should organise a Karts outing one night or weekend.

We should organise a Karts outing one night or weekend.

+1 i second that!

Archefeild carts are by far the best round. monday night they got the big track too, not to many ppl go there either so its heaps good

kingston is ok just a bit ecsy

Edited by ELEGNT

So who's going to be out tonight? I'm currently in Mooloolaba at the moment but should be able to make it if everything goes to plan.

So who's going to be out tonight? I'm currently in Mooloolaba at the moment but should be able to make it if everything goes to plan.

you better... I'll be there... haha.

Sorry Gav, once again the repairer has let me down. Car is still not ready as it failed the wheel alignment and they need to replace a strut. <_<

Worst repairer I've ever seen, take ages to do anything and keep giving me false promises. Always telling me that they're waiting for parts to arrive, fix, then find something else, wait for another part, repeat over and over.

Edited by Supercharged TRD

i should be there as per normal... dunno how late i'll be out there for though...

these 4hr sleeps at night is killing me... cant wait till the champions league is over... :ph34r:

Sorry Gav, once again the repairer has let me down. Car is still not ready as it failed the wheel alignment and they need to replace a strut. <_<

Worst repairer I've ever seen, take ages to do anything and keep giving me false promises. Always telling me that they're waiting for parts to arrive, fix, then find something else, wait for another part, repeat over and over.

Is it an insurance job? If so just tell them you are unhappy with the time taken by the repairer.

If it is a personnal job then I'd be weary about them trying to rip you off and driving it around on weekend trips. Did you record the odometer reading before putting it in?

Is it an insurance job? If so just tell them you are unhappy with the time taken by the repairer.

If it is a personnal job then I'd be weary about them trying to rip you off and driving it around on weekend trips. Did you record the odometer reading before putting it in?

Yes it's an insurance job and trust me, they know that I'm upset!! :lol:

I took an odometer reading the night of the accident so I'll know if they're taking the vehicle to hoon around.

I'll be out tonight too :)
There may be the rare occasion that i will be up

Evo

Coming to pick up the strut bar?

Yeah, i might grab it while i am up there :P

Evo