Brisbane Meetup (Every Thursday 9pm)

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like it will be a good turn out...

Northy the ringleader? Ha ha ha...

Maybe? All I know is, he has the toughest car there.

yeah, his yaris!

Julesbrodude: Your tyres make sparks! :toast:

Elgin: The new car looks great. :)

Did someone put diet coke and a few mentos in my exhaust? Cause I couldn't see anything behind me when I left the carpark. :ph34r:

Gav.

Loved the spark show Jules. Maybe check your front right tire for any unusual wear.

As well, someone was speeding in front of me on my way home and I saw a speed camera flash (as in it was a bit bright). The thing is, I swear that the car in front was past the zone that the flash covered, hence this means that I would be the one it got the photo of. But I wasn't speeding. This doesn't look too great.

Loved the spark show Jules. Maybe check your front right tire for any unusual wear.

As well, someone was speeding in front of me on my way home and I saw a speed camera flash (as in it was a bit bright). The thing is, I swear that the car in front was past the zone that the flash covered, hence this means that I would be the one it got the photo of. But I wasn't speeding. This doesn't look too great.

where was the speed camera? not on milton rd i hope...

Julesbrodude: Your tyres make sparks! :toast:

Glad you liked it!

No unusual wear, I'll need new rubber soon but they aint that bad...

I ran over a screw the other day, so it would have been that ;) It's getting fixed tomorrow. :yahoo:

It was on Milton Road in the same ol' spot as always (at the bottom of the hill next to the park). I was on my brakes well before and managed to get as low as 50.

It was on Milton Road in the same ol' spot as always (at the bottom of the hill next to the park). I was on my brakes well before and managed to get as low as 50.

is that after i turn off, i dont think ive ever seen it?

hey rowan, if you copped a fine there, and i copped my fine from the other week, i'll say it was me if you want...

if i'm already gonna loose my licence, i may as well go down in flames!! :lol:

hey rowan, if you copped a fine there, and i copped my fine from the other week, i'll say it was me if you want...

Your a hero to us all....

-Azza

thats a hero save but ill take it and learn my lesson.

thats my liscence gone too :(

no aurions on a cruises for a wile lol...me and u will catch the bus to the loop baha

no aurions on a cruises for a wile lol...me and u will catch the bus to the loop baha

Wow. Three Aurion owners all in Brisbane with a little bit of licensing issues on their hands. Not the best thing to hear.

I'm still worried though that the camera car got me instead. I just hate trying to deal with QT to sort stuff out.

dude ive got the number of the speed camera guys that u can ring up and give your rego number and the place that u got flashed and see if u got done or not. ill let u know

Still guys, its just unlucky that it happened to the fella's in the Aurions... thats saying something, though im not quite sure what?? :huh:

Evo