Brisbane Meetup (Every Thursday 9pm)

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it was too cold last night, someone bring in the heater next time...

Northy has a good one he usually brings along.

It was a nice night abeit cold when the wind comes along. Nice to meet a few more people too on the forums too!

It was a nice night abeit cold when the wind comes along. Nice to meet a few more people too on the forums too!

Yup, it's nice to finally meet some of the members, STYLSH, you car is awesome esp the system inside your boot.. hahaha..

i reckon next time we should get some chairs too to sit down have a cuppa a chat...

The chair idea didn't really take off. Mick brought a swivel gas-lift chair one week while everyone forgot. It never took off after that. Doesn't seem right for the meet anyway.

i reckon next time we should get some chairs too to sit down have a cuppa a chat...

The chair idea didn't really take off. Mick brought a swivel gas-lift chair one week while everyone forgot. It never took off after that. Doesn't seem right for the meet anyway.

Hahaha, Daryl cannot bring chair.. that's about 1kg of weight, he is trying to slim down his car, the chicken will eventually go.. :)

thats a overkill lol... was thinking of those camping chairs, standing around for 3 hrs isnt that 'fun' especially in last weeks chilly wind!

Edited by Speedz

thats a overkill lol... was thinking of those camping chairs, standing around for 3 hrs isnt that 'fun' especially in last weeks chilly wind!

It was good for a laugh or two. None of us expected Mick to do that. Standing around isn't that bad. Never really had any issues with it before. Just gotta man up :lol:

djkor, not the chicken

Don't worry. He is going nowhere. He has been living on a parcel shelf for most of his life, so it's going to stay that way:

DSC02248.JPG

For the new guys, remember to park your cars facing the same direction as the front most spaces. Sorry, but I have serious OCD issues sometimes and I'm too used to everyone parking in that direction :P

loopu.jpg

For the new guys, remember to park your cars facing the same direction as the front most spaces. Sorry, but I have serious OCD issues sometimes and I'm too used to everyone parking in that direction :P

(note to self: park at a funny angle in the future)

loopu.jpg

can the 1st people that get there then move up as far as you can, otherwise if u dont get there on time there is the front 2 cars in the light and the rest in hardcore darknes (elgins evo last time i was there). or ill angle park and laugh at daryl as i do it lol