TOCAU NATIONAL MEET 2008

ANNUAL MEET IN QUEENSLAND, QUEENS BIRTHDAY LONG WEEKEND  

84 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

haha Mark, you funny punk...

you've asked me about 100 times to go this long w/e, lolz...

i will be taking my car back to its homeland, Qld...

but un-fortunately not this long weekend... you, mish and SB know, if CES were open any day during the long weekend i would of made it up.

but i've also just paid my greenslip, insurance and rego this past week, so im negative broke, and cant afford to take a few days off... but i've almost had my car for a year now... :D

you's all have fun, and i'll see the Qld boys in the next month or so...

i would of loved to go to this meet, since a few of you know, i didn't last too long at last years national meet... :blink:

take care all...

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 SLEEPS TO GO!!!! NOT TOO LATE TO CHANGE YOUR MIND PEOPLE

Thats true, due to sad and unfortunate events i shall not be attending :(

Jarrod my condolences to you and your family. Not good timing any time of the year for something like this to happen. Mate there is always next year!!

We'll take plenty of pics just for you!!

the road trip up wont be the same without you man :'(

that being said, Big Pete says he's going now also :blink:

mmmm i just bought a camry today!!!! would join but....exams up next week :(

quantum just come when you can mate. Come and show off your new car!!!!

2 MORE SLEEPS!!! YAY!!! :toast:

we almost packed too only have myself and the twins's stuff to pack and dusting off the pod tomorrow :D then presto!!! we'll be there before y'all open your eyes saturday morning.

Jarrod like SB said there will always be next year. We'll make sure to take as many pics as possible for you. speaking of pics i think we will need a media thread for the the pics to go up on with a warning to those with dial up :lol:

This looks like it's gonna be a good weekend!!

There's gonna be around 5 of us from Auscam meeting up at the Show n Shine, and probably attending the Sunday cruise too :yahoo: Looks like we're gonna Camry represent!!

Will be good to meet people from Tocau, I only know Big Pete.. I spend all my time in the Camry section (and that's not near the amount I spend on Auscam though lol)

Edited by Whip Cracker

So you're expecting a "Show and just Show" instead of a "Show and Shine" event on Saturday lads?? Hahaha

Hey, the sun has only briefly made an appearance here on the Sunshine Coast (ironic dumb name) for the first time since Thursday/Friday last week...

weekend is forcast to rain :(

Brisbane "scattered showers" or "a shower or two" = usually never happens, and if it does will only last for 20mins tops :rolleyes:

Edited by DHC09

The car is packed, the tunes are loaded, the only thing missing is a Big Pete and a petrol sponsorship to get us there.... (if anyone from BP is reading this, I love you long time!)

The car is packed, the tunes are loaded, the only thing missing is a Big Pete and a petrol sponsorship to get us there.... (if anyone from BP is reading this, I love you long time!)

:lol: sorry i don't even get free fuel i wish i did though!!

although i do get free coffee and slurpies which i've already handed to pete to get you guys up there you'll have enough sugar and coffee in ya to keep you buzzing all the way to the gold coast :D

YAY one more sleep yay!! :clap::toast:

dusted off the pod today and all packed ready to go :toast:

1 SLEEP TO GO!!!! NOT TOO LATE TO CHANGE YOUR MIND PEOPLE

Guys make sure you bring all your Toyota knowledge(all lateish models) as we will have some random questions during some events!!! Get it right and get a prize!!

I'm off now, but I'll see y'all at the very least at Hooters for grub (unless the airlines cause issues).

Wooooot!

(I don't really know what a woot is, nor what it means, but I thought it was appropriate.)

WooHoo!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Here's my day:

520am - Getup & Shower

540am - Wake wife up

600am - Leave for work

640am - Arrive at work

1200pm - Get picked up by SB from work

1230pm - Assist SB getting his car home will he arranges Grandpa's car

1300pm - Arrive at SB's house and chill out til all you southerner's get here then show you our lovely city.....

Here's Brisbane's weather forcast

Brisbane's Weather

is there any sun there at the moment? whats the current temp?

that forecast doesnt look that great :(

here its very cold and gloomy :(

is there any sun there at the moment? whats the current temp?

that forecast doesnt look that great :(

here its very cold and gloomy :(

Yes there is sun right now.

I put my finger in the air and I reckon it is about 26 degrees.

The news this morning said it was gonna be fine today... with a top of 26 degrees...

I think it will be a great weekend, even if it does rain a little here and there. <_<

hi all from tamworth! im i arrived abit earlier then the other guys so i figured id hope on and say a quick hello! weathers beutiful so should be a good trip :) just thought id mention inregards to the sunday cruise a local qld starlet club is also hosting a cruise around the mountains.......wondering if we should contact them - do any of you qld's know them?

heres the link http://www.austarletclub.com/forums/index....showtopic=10456

anyhow better get ready to roll the guys should be here soon (BTW I LOVE WI FI :P )