Moron on Motorbike incident

Dead

Greetings

I'm ****** off. Very ****** off.

Why is it, you're doing the speed limit, then some moron on a bike overtakes you, RIGHT BEFORE A CIRCLE ON A BASIC STREET...(and I mean literally overtaking me right AT the circle nearly, it made me take evasive action almost).

...THEN...

proceeds to do the same speed you were doing (the speed limit)?

Oh and after ALL this has happened, and you think he'd calm down, he pulls out in front of on-coming traffic TWICE in a few seconds to overtake 2 cars on a bad piece of road...THEN does the same speed as they were doing before.

I ended up being next to him later on up the road at an intersection. I just stared at him. He stared ahead. He just acted like nothing had happened, like he'd done nothing wrong. He should have his licence cut up on the spot as a result, based on the fact that he really musn't know how to ride on a residential street.

So, he is a ******wit. Now, because he's a ******wit, I'm reporting him to the police, for being a ******wit.

I love bikes, I know people that ride them with their brains, but some of them give the others a bad name, just like this ******nuckle.

I really have to think sometimes, "Why the ****? Do you want to die, and take others with you? Is that it?"

Feel free to rant with me.

(NOTE: Like I said, I don't hate bike riders. I hate 'individuals' who are ******wits, and this guy was a ******wit.)

Edited by bADbOYz

there are just d1khead road users everywhere no matter what mode of transport i suppose. I both drive and ride. I ride to work everyday now because petrol is cheap and parking is free in the city. I would just ignore the f*ktard as he'll get himself hurt oneday anyway.

As a rider, i've learnt not to trust anyone in a car on the road simply because most of the time they don't even notice you. This truck almost changed lanes into me this morning even though i had been riding right beside him for almost a km. And I doubt the biker was ignoring you, most of the time you can't see or notice anything to the side because of your helmet - not unless you actually turn your head to look.

weather you drive, ride, paddle or swim, do it defensively and never put yourself in a position where you can't opt out of a situation i.e don't tail too close, don't be in anyone's blind spot for any extended period of time and if you're in a free flowing lane and the lane next to you slows down due to some congestion ahead, be prepared for some f*ktard to dart accross into your lane. when it comes to passing, bikes > car but most of the times we have to give way - 140Kg vs 1,200kg is no contest really =)

wow, that was a long reply. anyway, hope the incident hasn't put you off riders. most of the time the whole "self preservation" thing usually makes riders a little bit more cautious than drivers - generally.

btw, I just can't stop staring at your sig pic *drools* - who is she and how do i get more of her? hehe

Edited by qkslvr

Nah I have no gripes on riders, just morons dude.

I love bikes. After watching movies like Easy Rider and Akira I was hooked, I'll just never ride one because of what happened to my old man (nearly died after being run off the road, it certainly goes both ways, of that I'm sure ;))

Some people though, no matter what they are driving, are simply stunning. I have no words.

This guy just literally eminated, "Praise me, I ride a bike."

This guy just literally eminated, "Praise me, I ride a bike."

Don't suppose you can identify the bike? Did it have a big, **** off, rear tyre on it? Only adding weight to the argument of CC restrictions for certain levels of experience...

When i was in Perth last, my friends and I were sitting just on the limit in their POS car, driving southbound along the mitchell fwy. Just ahead of us is a car full of young women all dolled up for an evening out.

This guy on a flash performance bike, wearing jeans and flash performance leather jacket, is coming down the entry ramp over our left shoulder. He's obviously spotted the girls cos he takes off down the ramp at around the 140 mark, throws his left left leg off and over the bike and hangs it out in the air behind his right side. By this point hes merging directly in front of us...

What a champion...I hope those girls were impressed... kn0b end.

Edited by Leroy

What a champion...I hope those girls were impressed... kn0b end.

I bet they waved their pinky fingers at him :P

I think the best line I've ever come up with (and that's rare trust me) is the following, which was said to a bunch of guys in a VX Commodore at a set of lights when they said they wanted a race (gf at the time was in the car):

"I don't need to race. My ***** is already well sized. *Motioned to other half* I don't need to prove **** to her. Go **** yourselves."

:D

Have a couple of incidents like this too in perth..they just zoom really fast n cut in and out..i almost hit one..have to be really careful with them..when u want to change lane..they`re not there when u look at the mirror n they just zoom past u..i have seen a couple where they just do wheelies in the middle of the road at high speed..if they fall n we run them over..not really our fault is it..they really need to be more careful..

I bet they waved their pinky fingers at him :P

I got the pinky for over taking a sheila with the growl of the intake right in her window she musta thought I was showing off.... Anyway I started pretending to give my pinky a blow job while looking her in the eye and she went ******en ape **** LMFAO

Hmm is Morons Speed, let them Speed, if they Speed then continue the same speed as the sign shown, they are just nubs.. hahaha if u speed then speed... no point over taking then slow down.. he can cause an accident. or just a wimp afraid of being dragged into the cop shop

Hmm is Morons Speed, let them Speed, if they Speed then continue the same speed as the sign shown, they are just nubs.. hahaha if u speed then speed... no point over taking then slow down.. he can cause an accident. or just a wimp afraid of being dragged into the cop shop

That's the thing though ay. This guy wouldn't speed. He'd speed to overtake, then just do the speed limit.

He needs to fornicate himself with a pinapple or something. Rar... *stab*

Guys,

Watch out for a moron on a Black/Maroon 2000 Kawasa (EL!##) if you live in Melbourne.

I was driving on the left lane at a 60zone this morning. There were a few cars parked 500m in front of me so I need to change to the right lane. I noticed two motorists on my rear right and catching up pretty fast (possibly speeding), as a nice driver, I slowed down with my indicators flashing and allowed them to past before I change lane. The first one has pasted but the second one - EL!## paralleled right next to me and tried to block my way out intentionally. The moron starred at me and seems he's having fun. I reduced the speed to less than 30 and he slowed down as well, when I accelerated he speeded up immediately. :nono:

Finally, he speeded up when the cars behind horned him and I changed lane just 1 meter behind the parked vehicles.

This w@nker would learn a lesson when he got himself killed in an accident, but please don't get another innocent involved.

Would ya be able to report these incidents to the police?

to leroy, we already have CC restrictions in NSW.

you're more inclined to find toser drivers than toser riders but when you do see one, you'll spot these posers from a mile away. they deviate from the rider norm on both ends of the spectrum. One end being those that wear shorts and singlets on their weekend rides down to <insert name of beach>, the other end you'll find the posers that wear full race suits on their bling bikes taking the racing line during their daily commute to work. hehe

what annoys me when i'm riding usually are d1cks that want to race me or try to put slighly ahead of me on the next lane for some reason - must be an ego thing. it really annoys me because i alway end up in their blind spot. i usually just back off or pass them if there is room. otherwise i'll just casually stroll past them at the next set of traffic lights. LOL There's no prize for getting to work first - i just want to get there.

Yes you could...if you have a number plate etc. Although, expect police not to do a great deal... it's your word against his.

(NOTE: not safe driving practice - but perhaps you should have played his bluff and started entering his lane. Wonder who would have got out of the way first...)

Edited by Leroy

Yes you could...if you have a number plate etc. Although, expect police not to do a great deal... it's your word against his.

(NOTE: not safe driving practice - but perhaps you should have played his bluff and started entering his lane. Wonder who would have got out of the way first...)

some f@g in a 80's prelude did that to me this morning. the car in front of him slows down to turn right into a side street. what does he do? he merges into my lane without even looking. I was more than in front of his passengar door, all he had to do was turn his fu*king head to the left. Argh! luckily i throttled away just in time.

Motorcyclists do this sort of sh!t all the time. I have a good theory on it: I drive a nice, safe, enclosed car. They drive a centrifugal forced pendulum. If we meet at the same point in time, who will be better off? If a MC wants to play chicken, I'm game for it. Just make sure there are witnesses.

the other end you'll find the posers that wear full race suits on their bling bikes taking the racing line during their daily commute to work. hehe

That would be me if I had a bike :lol:

I would get a bike, but I don't trust other motorists at all and sort of enjoy being able to walk.